Pitch invasion

I'm watching the same grainy video that you are so no, not 100% sure.

I'd forgotten the guy walking backward, I was thinking about the young lad(?) who seemed to throw himself at the stewards legs as the 3rd idiot. The guy walking backward with the phone camera was possibly deliberately being a dick as he swung his left arm out and clipped the goalie in the face, whether he did it on purpose or not is impossible to say from the video.

I think it's already happened by the time that clip starts to be honest. He's already holding his back of his head so I suspect the sky cameras haven't picked it up and this is the best they came up with. The guy won't get away with it as the clubs stadium cameras will have pick it up no doubt

I get it that it’s wrong but sometimes you can’t stop raw emotion like we saw yesterday and if we had been coasting yesterday wouldn’t have happened . Like I said shouldn’t have gone near him but he made a right meal of it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.