Pitch invasion

The fact that the majority of people had their phones on whilst filming themselves doing knee slides was pathetic.

I sort of get the idea of running up to a player but its is getting too much and makes the whole trophy lift take too long. I think the clubs will have to install some form of portable barriers that can be raised at the end of a match which will stop the crowds getting on the pitch otherwise players could get hurt. What might have happened if we had been playing Liverpool and we won it like that there would have been a riot so it needs to stop.
Good solution some form of fencing/barrier that can be brought up when the stoppage time board goes up.
Sad that we have so many entitled “supporters” that it comes to that

Not bothered about the fans invading the pitch. It happens. Specially after games like that, its like a cork being released

but … clambering over the cross bars and breaking them. If you did that youre a fuckin cretin.

did you try n climb on? Love to hear someone who did give a reason. Apart from being thick as dog shite
Will never understand why anyone did this yesterday. Wrong uns.

Why do people claim it makes the trophy presentation take longer? its not true. Fans on the pitch or not, the players will still be in the dressing room enjoying the moment, Pep having his say, then they'll have to do their post match stuff, media commitments, drug testing etc only then can they get themselves changed and prepped to come back out.

Great find mate. The thick **** needs to realise if you goad for 80 minutes and fuck up, you're gonna get shit. Fuckin' hate Villa fans.
Yep, I was wondering at first why City fans were goading them at the end on the pitch, then I saw they'd been twats throughout the game. Fuck Villa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.