Pitch invasions

I do wish you lot would stop making me laugh!! I'm trying to get some research work done here and I can't resist popping in and out of BM and I end up staying longer because you make me laugh!!! :-)
I would have thought this thread would put a stop to that fairly sharpish.

Who's going on in Istanbul?
Looks to be a bit of a trek over the running track.

I just don't get what the issue is.

The whole point of going to football is to watch enthralling matches and cheer and boo when you feel like it.

If some people want to go on the pitch and celebrate why not? Isn't that what football is all about euphoria? Losing control deleriously?

I did it at home to Charlton in 85, and City fans did it at Bradford away, at Blackburn away, and countless other times even after the QPR match.

Okay, so we win more frequently now, is it getting boring for you? If so, give up your season ticket and let someone who has passion and joy take your place instead.

There are occasions when it gets put of hand, like the breaking of the cross bar last season and their goaly getting a punch off some clown. We've all done stupid things at times. And you'll always get one or two, but it's not as it they're rioting and fighting each other.

We're forever being told in this country, you've got to do this and that, you've got to behave like this and that, don't swear, don't drop your Ts, Gs and Hs, don't drink, don't smoke, don't eat fatty food, don't gamble, but we all do some or all of these things anyway.

Should we all be quiet throughout the game, occasionally gasp and politely aplaud each goal?

If you want to sanitise football, that much just sit at home and watch it on TV.
Alternatively in respect of your 7th paragraph. No longer in this country/world does a large proportion of the general population have respect for fellow mankind.

See the example of the man who had to leave early with their disabled friend.

The 80% who don’t want to run onto the pitch are robbed of the chance to celebrate with the players not hidden away in the dressing room.

Selfish behaviour brushed aside as though anyone wishing to try and fail to maintain decency and respect is “killjoy”.

Fitter, happier, more productive
Comfortable (Not drinking too much)
Regular exercise at the gym (Three days a week)
Getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries
At ease
Eating well (No more microwave dinners and saturated fats)
A patient, better driver
A safer car (Baby smiling in back seat)
Sleeping well (No bad dreams)
No paranoia
Careful to all animals (Never washing spiders down the plughole)
Keep in contact with old friends (Enjoy a drink now and then)
Will frequently check credit at (Moral) bank (hole in wall)
Favours for favours
Fond but not in love
Charity standing orders
On Sundays ring road supermarket
(No killing moths or putting boiling water on the ants)
Car wash (Also on Sundays)
No longer afraid of the dark
Or midday shadows
Nothing so ridiculously teenage and desperate
Nothing so childish
At a better pace
Slower and more calculated
No chance of escape
Now self-employed
Concerned (But powerless)
An empowered and informed member of society (Pragmatism not idealism)
Will not cry in public
Less chance of illness
Tires that grip in the wet (Shot of baby strapped in back seat)
A good memory

No running on the pitch
No more knee slides on the astroturf.

Still cries at a good film
Still kisses with saliva
No longer empty and frantic
Like a cat
Tied to a stick
That's driven into
Frozen winter shit (The ability to laugh at weakness)
Calm
Fitter, healthier and more productive
A pig
In a cage
On antibiotics.
Who are you calling a pig?

It’s pretty obvious some people don’t think before they post on here, the consequences on someone’s life of banning them from going City would be catastrophic for most. I know I’d be lost without City, all because they had to wait 15 minutes longer for the trophy presentation lol
The prem brought the rule in and said bans would be dealt out , the club asked the fans not to do it so serves you right if you get banned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.