Pizarro Anybody?

Could be an ok short-term signing. But there is no way he will stay beyond 6 months tbh. He is 33 in november.
Don't think we even need him for 6 months. Yaya coming back and we only have premier league + europa league to compete in.

oakiecokie said:
yozzer said:
chasing a title.a title run in that should be close. i am sorry but an unproven guy in the prem is not the way forward at this time ,

Ah you mean a bit like Sergio!!Seem to recollect a certain Charlie from SS saying that he would be the worst buy in the summer transfer.
Are you related by any chance ??

Cant compare Sergio to Pizarro. Just cant. Sorry.

1439: Italian journalist Massimo Marianella tells BBC Radio 5 live: "I'm a little bit surprised about Manchester City's choice. David Pizarro is a playmaker, very good, very talented - but not in his prime. He was kind of a superstar when he signed from Inter, a kind of a secret weapon. But in the last couple of seasons there have been different problems. There have been physical problems and he didn't get on with Claudio Ranieri then the managers who followed him."

My man on the planes,(top man calls it rite all the time) that the plane arrives 16.20 and departs 22.00 tonite

It's an Italian bizjet,and the new signing will be on it.....100%

twinkletoes said:
1439: Italian journalist Massimo Marianella tells BBC Radio 5 live: "I'm a little bit surprised about Manchester City's choice. David Pizarro is a playmaker, very good, very talented - but not in his prime. He was kind of a superstar when he signed from Inter, a kind of a secret weapon. But in the last couple of seasons there have been different problems. There have been physical problems and he didn't get on with Claudio Ranieri then the managers who followed him."

He will turn out to be a Ali B type of signing :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.