Pizarro Anybody?

yozzer said:
chasing a title.a title run in that should be close. i am sorry but an unproven guy in the prem is not the way forward at this time ,

Ah you mean a bit like Sergio!!Seem to recollect a certain Charlie from SS saying that he would be the worst buy in the summer transfer.
Are you related by any chance ??

Italian journalist Massimo Marianella tells BBC Radio 5 live: "I'm a little bit surprised about Manchester City's choice. David Pizarro is a playmaker, very good, very talented - but not in his prime. He was kind of a superstar when he signed from Inter, a kind of a secret weapon. But in the last couple of seasons there have been different problems. There have been physical problems and he didn't get on with Claudio Ranieri then the managers who followed him."

Hell be solid, and if he is over his injuries will be a useful addition. Worst case hell give gaz baz or yaya a rest in europa games

Disgraceful. Why sign a player on a loan with option to buy for a million just because the manager has worked with him before and thinks he can do a job. We needed to spend another £75-100 million this window on superstars to make our squad capable of beating the rags, spuds, gooners and red dippers.

By the way, that was sarcasm. I actually will trust that our manager knows what he is doing.

PJ74 said:
Disgraceful. Why sign a player on a loan with option to buy for a million just because the manager has worked with him before and thinks he can do a job. We needed to spend another £75-100 million this window on superstars to make our squad capable of beating the rags, spuds, gooners and red dippers.

By the way, that was sarcasm. I actually will trust that our manager knows what he is doing.

Sensible option to warn others of sarcasm on here mate.

PJ74 said:

I almost had a bite :)

Braggster said:
pee dubya said:
He's an excellent player, i think Mancini had him at Inter?

Probably where this has stemmed from, seems unlikely with his age, although a 6 month loan could be useful with Yaya away, plus we don't we don't really have anyone who offers the deep-lying passing ability he could.
Mancini did indeed have him at Inter, and complained when the execs there sold him to Roma.

On a six month deal he could be a great acquisition. Even a permanent deal might be good if we could get him cheaply enough. Would definitely give us something we lack at the moment.

Can he; score goals, be a leader, take freekicks AND defend as well? Quite a player we've got............

I think he has potential to be a great signing, shrewd business one might say. I think he's exactly the player we need, someone with good passing ability and can contribute to attack unlike our current CMs. (some could argue for Milner being able to do that but I don't think he's that great. Don't even talk about Barry, he's hardly better attackingwise than NDJ and defensively much worse) Pizarro would be a great addition to our weak midfield. (Not a long term one though which is obvious..)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.