Pizarro Anybody?

dctid said:
squirtyflower said:
Underwhelmed

Gotta be a better option than Hargreaves and looks to have a pass in him - will do a decent job for us in the Europa

You don't really know that, do you? Hargreaves scored a goal in his first match, but strangely Mancini has rarely played him since..it can't be that he is injury-prone because I see that he's on the subs bench most of the time..

More likely, Mancini doubts his abilities, and therefore does not want to take a chance with him...

a win win situation for us, off load bridge, nedum and herman, who won't play for the first team at all. and bring in a midfielder that is technically good on the ball, and can knock the ball about. and without us getting charged a fortune. i think this is a sign that we will be seriously trying to win the europ league as well

california blue said:
adrianr said:
Vieira was a master stroke of a signing. Lets hope Pizzaro follows suit! Someone happy to give us a loan deal too, strewth!

Vieira was shit

Even if he was complete shit for all games, he was the one who made a huge influence in game against Spurs when we secured Champions League. They were all over us until he came on as a sub and calmed down our midfield.

sincity said:
dctid said:
squirtyflower said:
Underwhelmed

Gotta be a better option than Hargreaves and looks to have a pass in him - will do a decent job for us in the Europa

You don't really know that, do you? Hargreaves scored a goal in his first match, but strangely Mancini has rarely played him since..it can't be that he is injury-prone because I see that he's on the subs bench most of the time..

More likely, Mancini doubts his abilities, and therefore does not want to take a chance with him...

Agreed never said it was because he was injury prone but to be honest from what i have seen i aint that impressed and Mancini certainly does not appear to fancy him

As i said got to be a better option than Hargreaves

simmers said:
He's a good solid player with an eye for a pass but not scared to tackle. Ideal to bring on when we need a late goal

Wonder if he's aware that there's no tackling allowed in the Premier league

chasing a title.a title run in that should be close. i am sorry but an unproven guy in the prem is not the way forward at this time ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.