Pizarro Anybody?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj8TQltMtT4&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj8TQltM ... re=related</a>

excellent pass 'see-er' and deliver-er. Very assured and composed. Geezer.

bluebannana said:
why are we trying out a 30 + something year old, who is he gonna replace cos all the players we have in midfield are better than him, if we need cover for yaya we chose de jong or milner, whats the point in buying him when we could just try using razak or use the players we already have

Mate you have to understand. Bobby doesnt work like that. His entire system is dependent on a ball-winning midfielder and a deeplying playmaker. Even if he had only one striker playing it would be okay by him because controlling the midfield is the most important. This guy is definitely cover for yaya when he is away. midfielder are the class of footballers with the most varied attributes. You can just lump them as one. Sometime Yaya plays almost like a second striker behind the main striker. So with him away and hargreaves prone to injury, we need cover definitely. Midfield would the most important.

BlueJill said:
oakiecokie said:
yozzer said:
chasing a title.a title run in that should be close. i am sorry but an unproven guy in the prem is not the way forward at this time ,

Ah you mean a bit like Sergio!!Seem to recollect a certain Charlie from SS saying that he would be the worst buy in the summer transfer.
Are you related by any chance ??

Cant compare Sergio to Pizarro. Just cant. Sorry.

Think you`ll find I`m talking about his ability to fit straight into the PL and making no comparisons with Sergios play.

Ok as i follow a bit of Italian football i can say he is exactly what we need to see us on our run in.
He has excellent vision and can distribute the ball well between defence and attack those pinpoint 30 yarders are simple for him. He is also very technical with the ball at his feet and can and will drive forward himself kind of a cross between de jong and yaya with a bit of silva too lol . Only problem is he now lacks a bit of pace due to his injuries.

He was out through September with a torn bicep and had knee troubles in December but is now said to have recovered. He was named in the Roma Europa squad but didnt feature so is eligible to play.

BUT THE BONUS PART HE IS VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH DE ROSSI AND I EXPECT THEY WILL BE TALKING ALOT ABOUT HIS TIME HERE.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Players/2239/Show/David-Pizarro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Players/2239/S ... id-Pizarro</a>

Balti said:
is this cos Hargreaves hasn't worked out?

Nothing to do with Hargreaves,he's a good experienced player to bring in and help cement a winning mentality at a crucial time.See Vieira,Patrick.

great move.

Could bobby be thinking of a change of tactics, a more swift approach from defence to attack.

He will keep the ball all day and is totally confident in possession and wont need to do much running or leg work at home.

WakeBlue said:
Ok as i follow a bit of Italian football i can say he is exactly what we need to see us on our run in.
He has excellent vision and can distribute the ball well between defence and attack those pinpoint 30 yarders are simple for him. He is also very technical with the ball at his feet and can and will drive forward himself kind of a cross between de jong and yaya with a bit of silva too lol . Only problem is he now lacks a bit of pace due to his injuries.

He was out through September with a torn bicep and had knee troubles in December but is now said to have recovered. He was named in the Roma Europa squad but didnt feature so is eligible to play.

BUT THE BONUS PART HE IS VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH DE ROSSI AND I EXPECT THEY WILL BE TALKING ALOT ABOUT HIS TIME HERE.

I really like this part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.