PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They admitted non cooperation. CAS had no choice but to fine us. That is not the case with the PL. City have confirmed full engagement and cooperation with the investigation.

I think that will be a matter of interpretation for the panel - I wouldn't be surprised if we lose on that one, but obviously it would be better not to.

Why the fuck has Kevin Parker made his views public. We aren’t guilty of anyone, nothing will be tainted. He is either very naive, needs his ego boosting or both. Absolute stupidity. Why, just why?

It's very frustrating. He should know what he wants to say will never get published and so stay quiet. It is a non-story. We will love city before and after and they'll never take those moments away from us. He should have followed Vinny and said, they're corrupt to the core and out to get us, nothing will stick. Be strong like the club has been.

I think that will be a matter of interpretation for the panel - I wouldn't be surprised if we lose on that one, but obviously it would be better not to.
At least this time we are able to run the argument. By admitting to non cooperation last time at CAS it was inevitable we would receive some punishment for the failure.

If this was the good old US of A then there would be a class action from fans already in the making, emotional distress, defamation of character and why not, loss of sleep :). All queued up ready to go once we are cleared

Scousers have already started it. I just looked at the Anfield agenda & the fat **** reckons Liverpool fans have died due to the stress of missing out on trophy’s.

I wonder if they’ll have a plaque, smaller than Hillsborough bigger than Heysel.

I don't gurn and I certainly don't grass.
You best retract that unfounded statement or my lawyer will be on the phone,when I can pull together the 80000 grand fee.
I’ve got your back Chappie. Will represent you for a mere 20k… legally qualified in UK and USA…

Refuse to look at the BBC sports web site as it’s run by red teams supporting fan boys.

Any City fan who doesn’t insist when dealing with them that they report the Citys fans view that this is a hypocritical with hunt designed to kill competition. Is basically being used and doing us City’s fans no favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.