PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Who elects general secretary of supporters club and can we not sack him . Remembering him taking piss out of peps comments. Loves to be in limelight looks like.

I didn't make the bloody thing, typical City fans always ready to criticise, it's short for because I'd guess, try fitting everything onto a banner. Do one your fucking self.
Piss off. You wanted an opinion and you got one.
The wrong word almost puts it on a par with the famous "Man United the religon" banner from a cup final many years ago.
They hate us. Cause: they ain't us. Might make some sense.

Not this 115 charges again.

There are only a handful of issues to actually consider, not that I think the process will just be dropped. It will play out and we will be fined for non-compliance and maybe a few administrative breaches. I doubt they have enough to even consider a points deduction, but we will see.
I'm well aware that this revolves around five issues with the cumulative effect of rounding up to more than a hundred charges. If the intention was for the PL to make it as optically bad as possible by identifying and highlighting as many breaches as they have, then they must realise that the optics of dropping 100+ charges would make them look ridiculous. I can't speak for what diplomatic pressure may or may not be applied, but this almost certainly goes to the independent commission.

On no here we go again !!! ...

Breaking News...

The European Super League have just announced they are charging Manchester City FC with numerous breaches of the leagues disciplinary code including:-

Rule 1a : All member clubs MUST complete the formal application forms using BLACK ink.
Rule 2a: All member clubs MUST complete the formal application forms using the date format DD/MMM/YYYY
Rule 4a: All member clubs MUST complete the formal application forms before 01/JAN/2023

In the latest shocking revelations revealed in DER SPUNKER investigative journalists have stolen emails in which officials of MCFC openly discussed completing application forms using Blue ink pens provided by a Middle Eastern stationery manufacture. The applications forms sent by MCFC also contained willful use of alternative rogue date formats. This was done in a willful attempt to deceive the Super League. There is also documented evidence that the application form was not received by the ESL until 5mins past the specified deadline.

if found guilty, there are NO limits to the punishments that MCFC can receive. These could include the demolition of all the Ethihad Campus including the associated ASDA superstore. All supporters of MCFC could face re-possession of their homes and have there passports revoked. Its also possible that a £500 million fine could be applied.

In response MCFC have published the folllwing statement:-
"We are baffled by these allegations made by the ESL disciplinary commitee as we havent sent any application forms to join the ESL"

This denial by MCFC has been meant with deep skepticism, former LFC player and Sky Pundit Jimmy Scouser commented "They must be guilty and should be thrown out the ESL before it starts, the ESL must be seen to be applying the rules - apart from those related to computer theft, falsifying player medical records and the attempted destruction of any opponent's team bus"
Using the wrong coloured pens is a serious offence and immediate closure of the Etihad Campus is imminent.

Hope Pannick sits right next to Pep in the presser today. and also Pep gets this big white wig:
811XwoGiLoL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Exactly are your going to risk a billion dollar investment for a couple of million quid?

I am simply not accepting that, the Etihad deal is iffy but again UEFA and CAS as soon as the big boys in Abu Dhabi got involved backed off very, very quickly.

If we are found guilty the implications of serious criminal fraud are enormous, and basically Abu Dhabi will be in the dock of the highest courts in England, that's one hell of a situation the PL puts itself in and the implications not just for the PL but the UK would be enormous.
Nah, as has been pointed out efore in this thread, the club aren't accused of any legal wrongdoing, just breaches of PL rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.