PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That is presuming that we get to the hearing. I can Definitely see a scenario where City present their evidence in response and the PL simply back down with a statement that evidence clarifying these issues has now been provided and the charges are dropped.
It well may not happen that way but stranger things and all that…
Take your point but….if the PL are resisting the introduction of an Independent Regulator then this would appear than no more than “brushing things under the carpet” which considering it took them 4 years would not look great and would not appease the hateful 8. If they carry on and find us “guilty” then the question must be how did this happen for so long on your watch PL. Whichever happens the PL is shown up for what it is - negligent, amateurish and incompetent and are therefore fucked whatever the outcome.

Was talking to someone this morning and he said something that I hadn't considered before. The deadline for bidders trying to purchase United is next week. The Glazers are trying to sell them to the highest bidder, and they don't care who that is. But all of the highest bidders are from the middle east.

This investigation into ADUG could put off potential middle eastern investors from buying them, so now they are shitting it. Which would probably explain why loads of articles were published yesterday where the value was put out at 5 billion, when 6-7 billion had been the muted price since November.

Liverpool are also in the same predicament, as they are also up for sale. Which makes me sort of wary. Could someone somewhere have enough power to orchestrate all of this, to put off middle eastern investors from buying the PL's crown jewels?

Lets face it. If City, Newcastle, United and Liverpool are all owned by the middle east, the power shifts elsewhere. It puts the PL in danger, because they can collude to form breakaways, attend competitions in the middle east. It means that the PL would be losing a significant amount of power and control of their cash cow.
This is the mental thing really. If one or both of United and Liverpool are bought by someone from that part of the world then it's entirely conceivable that they suddenly become allies rather than enemies in the boardroom.

Not wishing to detract from the current Narrative but Talk$hit are really going after us this week. Today they are talking about the Midlands police making Emptyhad comments.

I've just stuck this on YouTube as a response, I'm going full banshee mode on the ignorant clubs outside of the Cartel, the sheep can't see what is happening to us affects them too. Fools the lot of them!

We get you don't like City TalkSport, you have made that narrative very clear.
In this article though you have shown that the cartel of Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal hegemony remains strong and influences the little clubs like Villa.

The irony is that many clubs that sit outside of the elite group (City also do), is that the Cartel, after Chelsea came along, never wanted to see another club succeed and break into their control. They want to dominate success on and off the pitch and for it to be theirs and theirs alone.
City have been fighting for the right to be at the top table for all 'other' clubs for a decade and the small minded mentality of the Villa supporting Midlands police and the recent behaviour of the fans of other clubs, outside of the elite clubs towards City this last week, has shown them to be complete and utter fools!

Enjoy supporting teams where they have no chance and never will, spend your hard earned knowing the dream of becoming a Cartel club, no matter how much money your owner has, can never really be achieved (Leicester will definitely be a one off).
Fools the vast majority of you and Talk$hit, your pathetic for ignoring it and failing to raise the profile of it! Scumbags!

Better of saying football supporters your team who have billionaire owners can never never ever never ever do what Man City have done!

Why? Your clubs all like sheep voted for FFP.

MUGGS..

Take your point but….if the PL are resisting the introduction of an Independent Regulator then this would appear than no more than “brushing things under the carpet” which considering it took them 4 years would not look great and would not appease the hateful 8. If they carry on and find us “guilty” then the question must be how did this happen for so long on your watch PL. Whichever happens the PL is shown up for what it is - negligent, amateurish and incompetent and are therefore fucked whatever the outcome.
I am Fairly sure that is exactly what I said a few pages back.

If anything this investigation would encourage potential new owners.

If you’re buying into an industry with a load of rules and regulations, you would want to know those rules are enforced.
By all accounts people acting on behalf of United approached various parties in Qatar (not the other way around) and Liverpool haven't had any serious bidders whatsoever, so I'm not sure it's working out like that.

If anything this investigation would encourage potential new owners.

If you’re buying into an industry with a load of rules and regulations, you would want to know those rules are enforced.

I bet the people in the middle east love it when they see clubs owned by people like themselves being the whipping boys of club ownership.

The more I read about this, timescales, rushed documents with factual errors etc, the more I believe the Prem have already done what they set out to do, tarnish us and demonstrate a veneer of regulatory control before the white paper. We’re the sacrificial lamb. I doubt they’re too concerned about outcomes at the moment, football will be in a totally different place in the 2 years the process is expected to take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.