PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think the problem is that private clubs can make rules that might be a bit strange but are accepted if they don't break the law of the land. So you can't have a private club with a rule saying new members have to kill someone to be a member. I'm not sure a rule stating "Member clubs are not allowed to make the cartel of cry-baby clubs cry" is contrary to the law of the land.
However I doubt the PL would get away with having people linked to the rags, dippers and arse acting as

I don't think what he said was that terrible, but he should have the sense to know that a journalist randomly contacting him for comment is just trying to keep the foot on citys throat and drag us through shit. The fact is that this is probably now a none-story for months/years while the inquiry gathers info and we prepare our defence. The media are just bottom feeders desperate to keep this at the top of the page along with stories about how great the rags are.
I have just read a report on the BBC by Kevin Parker which I felt was weak and submissive. I think he owes the fans an explanation as to whether or not he was misrepresented by BBC Sports. Failing this I think he should resign from his position with the Supporteres Club. Surely we could get somebody better to articulate the current feelings and views of the fans.

Have the fact that PL clubs can't join any super league been set in stone, or is that what this Goverment white paper was going to include. The timeline of events this week could their way of stalling that and then having the option of being able to join.

Last edited:
I bet the people in the middle east love it when they see clubs owned by people like themselves being the whipping boys of club ownership.

Oh yeah I'm sure they're so put off by seeing a club run by people like themselves win 4 of the last 5 titles.

How could they even imagine succeeding...

Name rings a bell, is this the fella who demanded an apology off Pep to the fans?
It's nothing to do with me, who the OSC appoints as their boss until it does something negative to the whole picture. It's not the first time his words have been twisted (or accurately reported) so maybe someone more media savy would be more appropriate. Or just concentrate on the role.

Oh yeah I'm sure they're so put off by seeing a club run by people like themselves win 4 of the last 5 titles.

How could they even imagine succeeding...

Success with relentless persecution and judgement.

I'm sure it would make some think twice whether the investment is worth it.

Not wishing to detract from the current Narrative but Talk$hit are really going after us this week. Today they are talking about the Midlands police making Emptyhad comments.

I've just stuck this on YouTube as a response, I'm going full banshee mode on the ignorant clubs outside of the Cartel, the sheep can't see what is happening to us affects them too. Fools the lot of them!

We get you don't like City TalkSport, you have made that narrative very clear.
In this article though you have shown that the cartel of Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal hegemony remains strong and influences the little clubs like Villa.

The irony is that many clubs that sit outside of the elite group (City also do), is that the Cartel, after Chelsea came along, never wanted to see another club succeed and break into their control. They want to dominate success on and off the pitch and for it to be theirs and theirs alone.
City have been fighting for the right to be at the top table for all 'other' clubs for a decade and the small minded mentality of the Villa supporting Midlands police and the recent behaviour of the fans of other clubs, outside of the elite clubs towards City this last week, has shown them to be complete and utter fools!

Enjoy supporting teams where they have no chance and never will, spend your hard earned knowing the dream of becoming a Cartel club, no matter how much money your owner has, can never really be achieved (Leicester will definitely be a one off).
Fools the vast majority of you and Talk$hit, your pathetic for ignoring it and failing to raise the profile of it! Scumbags!

Stuck what on YouTube?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.