PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Agreed-The PL seem to have signed their own death warrant they are either not fit for purpose due to negligence or not fit for purpose due to incompetence. Not the brightest buttons in the box.
Which is why City will win this case. We are going up against a corrupt inept organisation that is controlled by 3/4 clubs. Don’t let the 115 charges fool you. Stupid bastards haven’t a clue what they are about to encounter.

Forget the media for a min and step back and acknowledge that CAS could not find any evidence, ANY EVIDENCE of City deliberately deceiving Uefa with disguised owner funding.

No Evidence - so fuck all the legal wrangling and procedural entanglement.

NO EVIDENCE, NO PROOF, NO GUILT.

MCFC ok

Last edited:
Isn't it strange how all these moral crusaders had no issue taking our oil/blood soaked money when we came for their players? It's convenient to take the ethical high ground until enrichment benefits the self; see United fans now clamouring for Qatari ownership.

As if Kevin Parker had given a slightly different reply the media would be giving us a more sympathetic hearing. I've no axe to grind or opinion about him either way but I don't think he's the villain here. Yes, sorry that was an opinion.

Isn't it strange how all these moral crusaders had no issue taking our oil/blood soaked money when we came for their players? It's convenient to take the ethical high ground until enrichment benefits the self; see United fans now clamouring for Qatari ownership.

Oh yeah like the Arsenal fan on the overlap counting on his fingers how many player we bought of them and if they kept them it would of all been different! My answer to that is Man City don’t sell players they want to keep Arsenal are a big club why didn’t they keep them? Fans are bias by nature and one eyed..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.