PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This muppet has been stirring the pot again. Is there anything in it or is it background noise?

A couple of things regarding the Etisalat deal

1) If Etisalat eventually reimbursed ADUG the £30 million is it really that big an issue?
2) Does anybody know if Etisalat are a related party sponsor?

Delooney screaming from the rooftops that this amounts to fraud is pushing it a bit IMO - certainly with regards to the Etisalat deal

Last edited:
Reactions: Bez
we will allways be guilty even if were not found so, as for the other the UAE investment,if i were UAE i'd have any investments put on hold pending the outcome for the attack on our owners,i do think it will go political at somepoint
This is exactly my concern, if we put all deals as Pending the investigation and then the decision goes our way there is only one way this will be portrayed in the future.

Suspicion without hard evidence is normally not enough to charge someone. Unfortunately the PL rule book was conveniently rewritten to embrace the concept of reasonable suspicion. I looked last night for comparators… like people chucked out of golf clubs for all allegedly cheating. The EPL is a cosy golf club in my view. There are one or two cases where folk have gone to court but I can’t follow the trail as things were probably settled out of court. This is not a golf club and the stakes are immeasurably higher. This is uncharted territory.
Kind of sums up what I was repeating in earlier posts.
This is not a court of law. If it was I don’t think there would be enough evidence to make so many charges against us.

And as such it is totally up in the air where this could lead.

I certainly haven’t a clue but I do trust the board regardless. They and our legal strategists will already know where they want to drive this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.