PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

200%
Its like some one took your house keys and went in to steal your belongings.
How is that not thieving ?
There are different definitions for the term "hacker". I tend to favour the one where a person has used in-depth knowledge of computer systems to purposely gain access, bypassing security measures in the process. There's a level of sophistication to it meaning that to prevent it in future there's an ever increasing requirement to improve security measures and practices.

The other definition, the one you described in your analogy, is just stupidity on the part of the person owning the key.

Christ! Like anyone is going to listen to Simon Jordan on corporate governance.
He's a knobhead but thought leader on these issues, so anything he says will trickle out to the wider public. Already has I think, I've seen that as a repeated talking point from fans who couldn't tell you the first thing or what we are charged with.

waiting-finger-tapping.gif

A couple of things regarding the Etisalat deal

1) If ADUG eventually reimbursed them the £30 million is it really that big an issue?
2) Does anybody know if Etisalat are a related party sponsor?

Delooney screaming from the rooftops that this amounts to fraud is pushing it a bit IMO - certainly with regards to the Etisalat deal

Other way around, ADUG advanced the Etisalat 2 monies to MCFC as there was a delay in getting the contract signed for some reason. Then Etisalat paid the amounts back to ADUG in full. Incidentally, this is the way the second contract between MCFC and Etisalat was structured: monies Etisalat > ADUG > MCFC. No idea why. I suppose we will find out. So to summarise: there was a valid contract (heads of agreement for a period until the actual contract was signed) for this sponsorship in place between MCFC and Etisalat, services were provided in full by MCFC to Etisalat, and all monies were received by MCFC from Etisalat (albeit through ADUG). Contract fulfilled. The only issue is the bookkeeping around how the payments were handled, there is no doubt that the income was properly recorded.

I think. :)

I'll be honest, I'm more confident in you winning your battle than I am in us succeeding in ours!

Oh, and don't be ever be sorry about the 10-1 as many wear it as a of badge of honour believe it or not. Having had a good lurk on here for a couple of days now I can see that "York away" is a bit of a legend for you guys, and, well, you're our York. If every Town fan that ever claimed to be at that game was proven to be correct, then you'd swiftly be getting charge number 116 for failing to declare an extra 40,000 away supporters on the attendance that day! Thankfully for my long term sanity it was just before my time :)
Lol -your York away - love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.