PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What amazes me is that these accusations have been around since the first window of the takeover, people talking about inflated sponsorship and people being paid by second accounts etc..

We don't use some grubby back street 1 man band accounting company, we use highly respected experts and they no doubt knew of the accusations and would have dug deeply to ensure everything was above board, if they didn't believe it to be they are then duty bound to report this as they can not sign off on what they believe to be false accounts.

Now imagine this happening for 9 years, either these experts are extremely guilable and incompetent in there roles or maybe they found that everything we did was above board. I know where my money is.

The accusation they have made against us is huge, and to win the case they are going to have to have irrefutable evidence that we just can't defend. Our club are claiming we have our own irrefutable proof.

The one thing that really concerns me though is outside of football, the Government and UAE are building strong relationships and I am worried that political pressure is brought on the EPL, they then are forced to back down behind the scenes and once more we are the big bully's.

No matter what happens the scenario is already written.
1. We are found guilty and everyone will label us as cheating cunts.
2. We are found not guilty and everyone will claim we won on a technicality due to having the best Lawyers and we are still a bunch of cheating cunts.

The shit has already stuck to the wall.

Probably the best way I’ve seen what not cooperating means. As far as I’m aware, didn’t we stop cooperating with them as soon as there was leaks to the media from UEFA? Why should we give the people who are against us our confidential information when the likelihood of them leaking it is high.
Exactly! There are all sorts of implications to us handing over all our strategic & operational documentation to a private club quango made up of our bitterest of enemies!

Think Blackadder, General Melchett & his pigeon Speckled Jim. This matter is an unashamed stitch-up which goes back to one simple matter... FFP being brought in to protect the hegemony of the traditional PL elite clubs & stop future competition from newly minted upstarts like City.

We're merely guilty of refusing to know our place. It's that simple... \0/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.