PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sly reporter asking Arteta if he’d ever seen anything untoward…..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What an absolute thunder-****, I can’t believe anyone is getting paid for that, was it that Gary Cotterill ?
You know how it works, when Arteta was assistant to coach Ferran and the Sheikh were spilling the beans to him about business matters in the staff room

Dan Roan starting with a question about Pep walking away.

Pep immediately bounces back saying that we're being condemned without trial.

Exactly! There are all sorts of implications to us handing over all our strategic & operational documentation to a private club quango made up of our bitterest of enemies!

Think Blackadder, General Melchett & his pigeon Speckled Jim. This matter is an unashamed stitch-up which goes back to one simple matter... FFP being brought in to protect the hegemony of the traditional PL elite clubs & stop future competition from newly minted upstarts like City.

We're merely guilty of refusing to know our place. It's that simple... \0/
You have a nice down to earth turn of phrase and a way with words.

That’s a couple of your posts now that I would like to have to hand when I meet a few ex workmates for a pint tonight.
A Rag, a Chav and a Leeds supporter who won’t be a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.