PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There are different definitions for the term "hacker". I tend to favour the one where a person has used in-depth knowledge of computer systems to purposely gain access, bypassing security measures in the process. There's a level of sophistication to it meaning that to prevent it in future there's an ever increasing requirement to improve security measures and practices.

The other definition, the one you described in your analogy, is just stupidity on the part of the person owning the key.
So if someone steals your house keys it’s coz of your stupidity?
Wow! talk about double whammy.

Hope he doesnt say what he said before about the club lying to him he will walk away
A lot was made of that quote, particularly the friend thing, but wasn't he essentially saying "I sat down with one of my oldest friends, someone I won a CL with, and said "tell me everything". He swore to me this wasn't true. I believed him not as a football manager, but as a person I've know since the 90s. If he lied to me I'd have walked away and never spoken to him again". For Pep it wasn't about anything other than saying he trusts his friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.