PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Where can I watch?

grasping at straws.

sky sports news is a utd and liverpool fanzine.

I'm glad i never watch it anymore.
You've rightly put your point across to others for a while now about not watching or opening threads from certain media outlets.
I can confirm i feel a new person for following your advice.
Sly sports is banned in our gaff now and all my need for sport and all things City is gathered from this site.
I just want to say thanks as that twisted knot i used to feel in my gut as gone and i can now use my teeth for chewing food instead of grinding them for hours on end.

From a mate (I am only a messenger!):

"Spoke with an MP mate who I won't say (there are some good ones BTW). The Dept of Culture, Media and Sport (think current sports minister is Lucy Fraser) are incandescent with the PL's antics and the push for the independent regulator is being accelerated. Furthermore there are lots of shit stick stories on the horizon about the PL, backhanders etc, going to come out in due course inc monopoly corruption in regards to tv revenues and access. Bottom line is they are supporters of City as a catalyst for change".

It's interesting from the point of view that independent regulation could come in before our hearing takes place. If that happens, our charges could well be reviewed and even dropped.

Anyone who still has Sky after this week needs to have a think. Hit them in their pockets.
I’ve had a fire stick for watching TV a while & had a sky package running in the background….cancelled it today and when asked the reason specially stated because Melissa Reddy is a professional scouse victim and Jaime Carragher spits at kids.

Very petty but it felt fucking good to be honest cutting ties with these fuckers

Grasping or not, that shit sticks. Thousands watch it. She, and as such Sky, have not only completely missed the gist of Pep's whole point (i.e innocent till proven guilty, hold off this judgement you have fantasised), but have actually twisted it to argue we weren't actually completely innocent in the uefa case, and therefore can't be now. So it does feed a very false narrative, that we got away with it. On top of that, they are stirring the pot some more by presuming what the other clubs will make of his comments, without anything to back it up.
Perhaps this will open the eyes of many Blues who still won't have it that there is an agenda against us?
Since Sky's formation and the beginnings of their hand-in-hand relationship with the Pisscan and his cohorts, they have made no attempt to hide their dislike of all things Man City. But so many people accused me of rampant paranoia I began to have doubts myself. But this whole business confirms my long-held suspicion that certain high-profile figures within the game DO have an agenda against us.

This is the bit we've talked about before on the forum.

The first major tilt in the financial playing field was when clubs like united, Liverpool and Spurs forced the Football League to stop the sharing of ticket money with the visiting club, so they could keep it all for themselves. So when united fans say "We did it ourselves" when talking about how they became successful, this is actually how they did it.

You only need to look at the list of League Champions before 1982 and compare that to the list from 1982 onwards to see the difference that change made.
60 years for the rags to win 7 titles.
20 years from 1992 to win 13 titles.
That‘s 65% percent of their wins in 33% of the time.
Did something happen in 1992 which greatly benefited the rags??!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.