PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That’s just how things are done in multi-billion valuation big business. It’s too damaging overall for everyone and there is too much money involved. If the risk of losing in litigation is high enough based upon the evidence available then all parties reach a compromise. It’s why less than 5% worldwide of all lawsuits reach trial. Mediation and ADR (alternative dispute resolution) is how almost everything is resolved. That’s without even raising the geopolitical consequences that could come from this.
If we have done wrong we could be over confident or they could not want a deal or if we haven’t they could think the same.

That’s just how things are done in multi-billion valuation big business. It’s too damaging overall for everyone and there is too much money involved. If the risk of losing in litigation is high enough based upon the evidence available then all parties reach a compromise. It’s why less than 5% worldwide of all lawsuits reach trial. Mediation and ADR (alternative dispute resolution) is how almost everything is resolved. That’s without even raising the geopolitical consequences that could come from this.
In your expert opinion do you think this will be resolved or go all the way? I feel that it has to be resolved once and for all to restore our credibility

And the media ignores the real whistleblowers:

FaKzaZrWIAAyh0j
The club should use this as the screensaver/background on our var screens

I read through the entire CAS award today and I really think they lay out everything we need to know about this case.

Specifically, CAS asked what evidence Mr Lindsay, UEFA’s financial witness would need to prove their allegations. And he replied -
"[...] that exercise requires extensive access to accounting records that - - I talk about reviewing contemporaneous emails, relevant documents, board papers, where in essence it would have to be a very wide-ranging review to try to determine whether or not these payment mechanisms happened or not and it would require access not only to the books and records of the Club, of which I've seen very little, but more importantly it would require access to the books and records of both of the sponsors
There is simply no way that the Premier League have been rooting through the accounts and bank records of the other parties involved here. Whether that’s sponsors, or Mancini, or Fordham, or players.
It would require police powers to find City guilty of these charges.
Just imagine the phone call from the Premier league to say Etihad. 'Oh hello could you have a review of your full accounts please?' 'How about fuck off" would be the reply!

I would follow Pep Guardiola through the very gates of hell.

I am happy to admit that watching snippets of the press conference has left me feeling extremely emotional. That might sound ridiculous for a middle aged man to say about a bleeding press conference but after the shockingly unfair events of this week, coupled with the body language of Pep for the last few weeks I really felt the end of his time here was near.

Not so.

For a man who was born thousands of miles from here to come out so eloquently, so passionately, and with such righteous anger swinging at our enemies so professionally and successfully in full public glare was very special.
And it was needed. Today, now, more than ever before.

This man is one of us. This man has instilled a much-needed boost to my spirits today.

The hacks came to that press conference to bury their Caesar. And instead they had their arses handed to them. As did the old money clubs and hangers on that they so gleefully represent.

I’ve been upset this week, very upset, as all I could think about was my dad and how glad I am that he isn’t here to witness the attempted destruction of his club. It’s been properly horrible and distressing.
I needed today. We all needed today. I think the players needed today.

I just cannot put into words to admiration and, yes, I’ll say it, the love I have for this man.

We needed him today. We really really needed him and he didn’t go missing.
He marched out to the hordes awaiting his destruction and stuck out his chin and told them all what the score really was.

When we win this the emotions will have to be very special to beat the lift that today has given me.

He’s one of us in every sense of the word.

Superbia in Proelia
I think the media were as surprised as we were at his attacking open style.
Obviously got permission to be at times specific, bang goes my theory that PL would be the fall guy. I think they all ie media, enemy CEOS even the referee association will wonder what City have compiled.
Great point by you and great post by Kazzy - they (the whole fucking rotten bunch Pl/Press/Media/Hateful8 or 9 etc) will now all be feeling very vulnerable - the game is riddled and they have all put their hand up and given permission for the “doctor” to put the blue glove on and get the lube out - enjoy folks at the PL et al just relax this won’t take long - I thought they were stupid but now I know they are - they’re begin to entertain me now looking forward to seeing them squirm !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.