PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm trying to establish what side of the fence you are on here,with some of the posts you have made this week on this thread.

Thing is you've probably blocked me anyway,so may not to choose to reply,which is generally your trait,unless trying to put somebody down,but I am deeply concerned for someone with as many forthright views that you portray,as to where the land does actually lie with you.

Asking for 40 friends
I put him on ignore a few weeks back(the only time I've done it)He just wants to argue and wind people up on a constant basis. A typical keyboard warrior.

I think it depends on how much Discovery is provided with our responses to the allegations. If all of it, then it may stop there. If limited, then I suspect it will continue until full Discovery is provided which could last over 6 months to complete. If our papers are truly irrefutable then all good lawyers will bring things to an end.
If this was a public hearing like Uefa then I could see it going all the way. As it is private then the value of it going ahead is severely limited. I cannot state what other agendas are at play here, but my gut tells me that things will get resolved following Discovery unless the PL provide evidence that was not available to UEFA that is capable of defeating our Defenses. That still seems unlikely.

I tend to agree and think it will be a carefully worded walk back just prior to the hearing, with us providing the full Discovery.

If they know they are now bringing a knife to a gunfight, the Premier League have very little wiggle room to take it all the way.

Time he fucked off....clueless...knows fuck all about fans nowadays.....self serving fucker
Years ago I used to run a Sunday team, player manager, always needed someone to ring round collect subs, clean the kit and so on, that's all this prick is but every club needs1, leaving 93.20 sums him up .

How about convict City and NHS will get an extra £350m a week?
What we need is a slogan on the side of a redundant red bus, with words like, "City are innocent", or "Premier League mafia", or something similar....
There’s a redundant open topped bus in Anfield going cheap, admittedly it has quadruple winners stickers all over it but I’m sure they can be removed easily with a bit of spit, a job for Jamie Carragher

This holds with what Stefan has said - if we’re found guilty of everything then Soriano and Khaldoon would have overseen fraud, and couldn’t stay as CEO and Chairman.

Like the hypothetical “they could be expelled and not allowed into the Football league!!!” The repercussions of such punishments just mean they’re less likely to happen.

A further question. If City win this can they apply for costs for their legal fee's from the PL ? (which will be massive).
It will be a clause in the PL agreement that answers that one way or the other. Someone better versed than me in PL rules will look it up and tell you. I really Should try and do some work on my clients cases today… it’s only midday in LA so half a day of work left. Unless I take a POETS day.

From a mate (I am only a messenger!):

"Spoke with an MP mate who I won't say (there are some good ones BTW). The Dept of Culture, Media and Sport (think current sports minister is Lucy Fraser) are incandescent with the PL's antics and the push for the independent regulator is being accelerated. Furthermore there are lots of shit stick stories on the horizon about the PL, backhanders etc, going to come out in due course inc monopoly corruption in regards to tv revenues and access. Bottom line is they are supporters of City as a catalyst for change".

It's interesting from the point of view that independent regulation could come in before our hearing takes place. If that happens, our charges could well be reviewed and even dropped.
I might sleep a bit better tonight, this after Peps masterful destruction of the gutter press really helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.