PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I tend to agree and think it will be a carefully worded walk back just prior to the hearing, with us providing the full Discovery.

If they know they are now bringing a knife to a gunfight, the Premier League have very little wiggle room to take it all the way.
What’s really going to be interesting is the timescale on replacing the PL with an independent regulator. It could conceivably cross over during the life of this case. The previous interested club agenda then disappears and an independent regulator reviews everything and states charges dropped no case to answer.

Pretty sure he's already rehearsing what to say once they come under speculation for the load of cash they've spunked the last few months.

But there'd need to be a motive to do that and with Chelsea there isn't.

City's "crimes" real or imagined, are almost beside the point, the real story here is what motivates the other clubs to cobble together this ludicrous rap sheet.

But the MSM won't go there.

No one should hold their breath waiting for a Woodward and Bernstein in our fetid sports media.

I think we're all boosted by Pep's performance today. He hit back probably as hard as he could in the face of very predictable lines of attack. These will continue until the issues are resolved, and I hope he refuses to engage on the subject at all in any future 'pressers.'

I do wonder if, going forward, we will change tack slightly and do as little business as possible with the hateful 9. I know we have no track record of recruiting much from the old top four in recent years, but perhaps we'll think two or three times in the future before putting any transfer cash in the way of these twats.
It will probably be more about them buying ours.

If this is all still based on hacked emails. can anyone tell if an email is genuine?
If a sender and recipient delete said email and it’s deleted off server. No proof it ever existed at all.
Am I right?
So no proof a print out of an email is real?

I tend to agree and think it will be a carefully worded walk back just prior to the hearing, with us providing the full Discovery.

If they know they are now bringing a knife to a gunfight, the Premier League have very little wiggle room to take it all the way.
That would be the ideal scenario. You have had your day out and seen the champions now fuck off.

A deal before is the only way it don’t go nuclear for years. The premier could easily backtrack with a statement confirming we have supplied the relevant paperwork and a charge of non corporation will apply. City say they were afraid of leaks and it’s over. If only eh?

Someone mentioned last night that they’ve heard from a source (I can’t remember where the source came from) that they’re expecting the prem to drop their case within six months.
And that would be fine wouldn't it? Then everyone can say there was pressure on them via Abu Dhabi and we therefore must have something to hide.

We can win battles but we can probably never truly win this war. I think I'll be crying all the way to Wembley and our trophy parades.

And that would be fine wouldn't it? Then everyone can say there was pressure on them via Abu Dhabi and we therefore must have something to hide.

We can win battles but we can probably never truly win this war. I think I'll be crying all the way to Wembley and our trophy parades.

Didn’t sound like pep would take that deal today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.