PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think this is wishful thinking unfortunately

If full disclosure of the requested documents would have killed this, it would have died 4 years ago.

Over the last week I’ve become more and more confident that the outcome is the club will win because there’s no way the PL can have the evidence, but we’ll get pinged for not cooperating.

UEFA brought an awful case because Leterme and co were under massive pressure to do something to bolster FFP after fucking up the PSG case.

The PL has brought one in an attempt to stave off the regulator.

If stopping the Gov Regulate is the reason surely the charge progress will be forced to be seen to be fair one presumes? Otherwise it gives ammo to the Reg process.
Perhaps delay rather than stop is all they need.

Melissa Reddy is an absolute moron, who is best ignored. We’ve had to remove a few misogynistic responses regarding her though, so let’s cut that nonsense out please.
Ric bring back the number of views each thread gets and not posts, most other forums do it, nerds like me would prefer this, or is there some dodgy accounting going on here , i bet this thread is up to 500,000 views already.

I mean logically this has to be the case isnt it? City accounts are simply going to show x amount of money from the sponsors. Whether the sponsors themselves got the money from somewhere or not is simply a different route. Even the higher ups at city like Ferran and Txiki will not know the trial if Khaldoon arranged something with the Etihad (hypothetically). Why/how could they know?

As others have mentioned, if a whistleblower player/manager steps forward and shows his back account receiving money from UAE related account every year (and he has to have some kind of evidence that this money is coming from city's owners) it seems impossible.
There was the leaked email before the CAS trial in which Simon Pearce said about an Etihad payment that HH would pay the short fall It was assumed by the enemies that HH would be Sheikh Mansour those who knew AbuDhabi said that the only person referred to as HH is the president Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.