PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Melissa Reddy is an absolute moron, who is best ignored. We’ve had to remove a few misogynistic responses regarding her though, so let’s cut that nonsense out please.

Thing is sky are happy with her reporting we know the angle that corporation wants just like the bbc and majority of the media! We will never get fair crack while sky bbc the media have are run by the red shirt clubs!

Some how im off the opposite view in regard to the premier league showing they dont need an independent regulator. I think its shown the premier league needs one. Theyve potentially let this go on under their noses for this long. I also think the government will be we aware of the timing of all this because to me it screams rushed through to stop the regulator. Theyve had 4 years to charges us yet the week the white papers due is the week they decide i dont find that coincidence.

If the stuff that the original poster says is due to come out in the media, the red shirts wouldnt be the big winners because i have no doubt that they are the main instegators who back handers and stuff.
Manc
I don’t disagree. My point was the PL were (perhaps) trying to cement their case that one is not needed. The game needs fully independent regulation in the same way a company needs NEDs and in many cases external regulation.

Someone mentioned last night that they’ve heard from a source (I can’t remember where the source came from) that they’re expecting the prem to drop their case within six months.
If they do drop their case then I sincerely hope City take them for damages. We have to put an end to all this. The twats have been after us for years, and all because we broke up their little gravy train. The PL is a broken product which they're desperately trying to hang on to.

Didn't Pep say,"people in glass houses should not throw stones" after Barca, had a pop? Then said something like, we know many things about them.

As for his be careful, and setting a precedent comments, I don't believe those are just throw away lines.
Khaldoon‘s quote was this “Always look at facts. And I think people with glass homes shouldn’t be throwing rocks. I’m happy to talk to anyone as long as the conversation is about facts but once we start talking about innuendo and talking about theories I have no time for that.”

He also said this

"We know that it's not easy for our competition - and by the way, the football world is very small and word comes around very quickly so when someone somewhere in a leading position in any club says something or briefs something, guess what? We know about it.”

GUESS WHAT? WE KNOW ABOUT IT. - enough said.

There is always so much hyperbole with all of this, but we will not unfortunately take the PL down or the red tops.

Also UAE will not make some huge power play.

We will however come away ok and it will feel like a win to us fans.

For the club it will be a loss as we dragged through the mud again making things harder.

Prepare yourself to give as much shit out as possible to others when you can, but don’t go expecting any apologies or anyone to feel that we have proved ourselves innocent.

That said take huge heart in the fact it will annoy there fans so so much!! I hated losing to United, did the fact the goal was offside make me think well we didn’t really lose so not as bad as losing due to 2 legit goals…

No!!!

It annoyed me, still does for far longer than a defeat normally would. I can reluctantly accept losses when beaten by the better team on the day.

So whilst we all might like this dream of all the other clubs saying we made a mistake and everything you did was great, what a well run club you are, forget it!!

Let’s have, we’ll you only win because you cheated and CAS and the PL was just brought of, or UAE got involved and threatened to stop investment so Govt made Prem let you off.

That is when you know, we are…

Boiling piss everywhere!!

C’mon City and C’mon Pep (we got the best manager in the world who could leave and go to any club, but he is a diehard blue, he’s one of us!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.