PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I just find it madness that they’re turning on one of their own clubs, that’s why I find this hard to believe. I know we shouldn’t rule out scenarios like this, as we all found out how corrupt UEFA were. I just find it baffling how one club can be the enemy not only to their rival clubs, but the organisation they play their trade in.
If they could the PL would just have black-balled us from the moment of the takeover. No explanation no problem.

That’s what I mean. We are actually owned by ADUG, not the State as has been unequivocally proven.

He thinks it’s some sort mask slip, where as it’s Pep abbreviating ADUG.

I'd put it more that he's trying to make people think that, but he knows damned well that what he's trying to spread is a lie.

I just find it madness that they’re turning on one of their own clubs, that’s why I find this hard to believe. I know we shouldn’t rule out scenarios like this, as we all found out how corrupt UEFA were. I just find it baffling how one club can be the enemy not only to their rival clubs, but the organisation they play their trade in.

Last chance saloon before they can't any more?

Make no mistake todays presser was a masterclass by Pep. FFP was conceived to prevent asset stripping using leveraged buy-outs. I'm old old enough to remember when Liverpool were owned by RBS. The 'old elite' didn't and don't like competition. They lobbied for rule changes to FFP to prevent challengers. City challenged them and they changed the rules. The European Super League is the latest incarnation of this idea. Protectionism not competition. At United the owners have bled them dry taking billions out. At City the owners have spent their own money investing in the club and in East Manchester. The PL is desperate to stop the second model. This is not about the good stewardship of the game. Pep is a legend. CTID.
As first posts go - that's a decent effort.

Didn’t he say something similar about Barca just before they went deep in the shit? I recon pep knows our owners have had enough of this shit
Didn't Pep say,"people in glass houses should not throw stones" after Barca, had a pop? Then said something like, we know many things about them.

As for his be careful, and setting a precedent comments, I don't believe those are just throw away lines.

Last edited:
Melissa Reddy is an absolute moron, who is best ignored. We’ve had to remove a few misogynistic responses regarding her though, so let’s cut that nonsense out please.
Unfortunately @Ric , she's got prime airtime on the most watched (only) sports channel (TV) in this country. News outlets in those country are an unaccountable f-ing disgrace.

I was the same and watching it fairly regularly as I am interested in sports news. However that station is no longer a news station and has become a fan channel for the redshirts - I was getting angrier and angrier at it.

I've stopped watching, listening and reading anything like it. My mental health is much better for it and I advise any blue to do the same.
I used to love it until my eyes got opened to their constant attacks. It does get to you after awhile and I echo the sentiments on mental health. It’s not worth it. They have stolen my engagement with football…Wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.