PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Got a text before from my 'contact' who works at the airport, and it goes like this.

View attachment 68759

I mean i can't make head nor tale of it if i'm honest but he's adamant it is from a reliable source.

Speaking of source i've been on it since tea time so i got an out if this gets the piss took out of it.

Hmmm

The same message was posted on here by someone saying it was from their mate too?

Looks like its just whispers and not true.

Got a text before from my 'contact' who works at the airport, and it goes like this.

View attachment 68759

I mean i can't make head nor tale of it if i'm honest but he's adamant it is from a reliable source.

Speaking of source i've been on it since tea time so i got an out if this gets the piss took out of it.
It's probably bullshit. Social Media and that. Just saying.

View attachment 68759

This was posted by someone earlier who said they’d received that message, I suspect one has taken the others info or they are the same person who sent you that and who posts on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.