PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The 9 clubs that sent the letter to CAS have nothing to complain about.
Correct.
Just like any typical bullies, they can gang up and give it out but going crying to anyone who will listen when they get a bit back.
Same with the back stabbing journalists hiding behind their keyboards.
Reddy's ranting reaction after Pep called her out (although admittedly I didn't see it as I refuse to watch Sly) summed it up
Fuck the lot of them.

Thing is sky are happy with her reporting we know the angle that corporation wants just like the bbc and majority of the media! We will never get fair crack while sky bbc the media have are run by the red shirt clubs!
You are correct of course, Sky like the majority of the media are part of our problem so employ people who present that bias under the guise of fair reporting.

Do we really expect anything else.
Even our owners have seemingly permitted Pep to give them all at least one of both barrels at his presser.

It also contradicts their other tweet that several Prem executives are offended by the accusation they pressured the League in to charging us.

So which is it?

Happy to shake hands as not complicit, or offended because we shook hands?
They're desperate as fuck, that's what it is.

All too full of their own and their clubs self-importantance to see how we were moving and shaking until it was too late. Then instead of embracing the challenge (as they're all football men?) They brought various shitty rules in which we just keep swatting away

Just a quick one, think I read they’ve given us two weeks to answer the charges etc, would that be an early get out for the PL ?
After the hornets nest has been awakened? it's not likely is it, would be the biggest climb down in history

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.