PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Beautiful morning blues boiled copious amounts of piss already now let’s get behind the boys and stuff another set of bitters this afternoon

No time barring - how far back can you go?

Seriously is it 1992 when the prem league formed? Pep made a point about a precedent being set so that’s a lot of dirt that could well be brought up. Corruption from match fixing, bribery, lobbying, collusion etc etc don’t tell me it’s not been happening.

I’m really intrigued what could come up. If the lid comes off could this be like a “me too” moment with scandals & jail sentences.

Who knows, maybe even knighthoods could be stripped.
I agree. We know some serious stuff in my opinion you could just tell in peps presser!

On what basis are the media saying there is no time barring? Given that the charges have to be decided based on English law which has a limitation period of 6 years I find that difficult to understand. Is it simply wishful thinking?
I'm assuming they are hoping to fuck us over according to the pl rule book rather than the actual law?

By naming the naughty nine we must have some real shit on them or surely that's a case for libel.

People are over thinking this too much.

It is a matter of fact that 9PL clubs wrote to CAS. The letter was a request that should City apply to CAS to stay the two year ban handed down by UEFA then the request was such application be rejected.
As history now tells us City didn’t make any such request nor in the end did they need to

I do wonder if the PL were supposed to keep all this quiet until an internal review had been done, I question the validity of any future outcome now the entire world and his dog have hung us already. There’s zero chance of an unbiased and just review.

Maybe City will go this route to have it all thrown out, and show a rule where the PL have not followed correct procedure. I’m not convinced the PL’s aim here is to get a conviction as such but more to just tarnish us to a point that any result in our favour it null & void.
With quotes from “other clubs“ it proves that discussions are ongoing in the background and as such far from neutral, talks between the other 19 and between them and the FA/PL directly. None of this should of been in the public domain and I can see the fact it is being a huge problem for the PL’s case and cartel objective.

The more crap the media publish the more it harms us in the public opinion polls, but it also hurts the PL case in my opinion as it shows leaks are still active and gives justification to not just handing over our defence/evidence.

I found that bit interesting where - just after he said twice that he ‘will never forget what the nine have done, never forget what the nine have done’ (get the fuck out of Burnley for fuck’s sake Vinny!) - Pep said when he was at Bayern he was listening to what they were saying and it was built from day one… I interpreted that to mean that they were also trying to build the same case against City as the nine.

Yeah, it was interesting hearing Pep say that. Pep (and Vinny) also said that other club's need to be careful. A point on that I have considered is that other club's have been fined for breaking FFP in the past, Leicester, Liverpool etc. Those charges weren't as significant as the ones City face, but just because its City going through it at the moment, who knows what the future holds for other clubs, especially if there are no time limitations.

Only if they can prove dishonest concealment

Indeed but isnt a major part of this the claim that City didn’t readily offer up requested info?

I really am trying to keep my posts limited to process not making a judgment one way or the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.