PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If there is no credence to this then nothing will be done. No harm in finding out. How do you know that printed quotations are not true?

Its an old quote, so I can’t recall where I first heard it wasn’t true - but the article below covers it in detail, and it seems it’s a distortion of a much less incendiary segment from his Autobiography.

Posted this on the media thread

The Mail is amazing right now. I might be wrong but I felt like the nation state narrative had died down but now it’s in the headline on a mail article.

How they have an article trying to drag Melbourne City in yet I carnt work out what they are even alleging.

Harris saying we won at CAS as alot was time barred. If we are going down that rabbit hole then hello dippers stadium bollox for starters.
2 to 1 majority on CAS shows we werent completely innocent. Again bollox

Surely nobody is surprised, it's Sky's proven approach .

Stop watching, stop quoting , as it just gives them breath .

Ignore the fuckers , it's not for the benefit of impartial or viewers without an axe to grind.

It was Deleney yesterday with BT as well, as I say, they know exactly what they’re doing.

Micah nodding along to Gary Neville saying, ‘City were a laughing stock around the time Micah started playing for them’ is probably worse than anything Delaney and Harris can say though!
It’s hard to dislike Micah but he’s no Gore Vidal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.