PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Market cap, especially in a market with few buyers and few sellers, is no guide to financial impact.
Tesco has a turnover in UK and RoI of £56 billion and profit of £2billion. Potential Market cap for that business? Guess £50billion.
So you’ve gone from one Tesco store to the entire company

Tesco is one of the largest companies in the world. As are most top flight football clubs

Bayern Munich have bigger revenues on sponsorship than City. This is Bayern Munich playing in the Bundasliga which is a mere back water than no one cares about globally compared to the Premier League. This is Bayern Munich with related parties such as Allianz, Addidas and Volkswagen.

Why would City not winning the Premier league 4 out of 5 times and reaching the latter stages of the champions league not see that turn into revenue and more interested parties wanting to come on board as commercial partners?

If you apply Neville’s logic that clubs who have always dominated will have bigger commercial draw than City, where are Preston North End? Where are AC Milan? The guy is a fucking idiot and I’d be worried if I supported Salford with him in charge.

I would imagine Salford have higher revenue than traditional clubs like Oldham & Notts county. He’s built the brand & yet he can’t see in a similar timescale what we’ve done.

Bayern Munich have bigger revenues on sponsorship than City. This is Bayern Munich playing in the Bundasliga which is a mere back water than no one cares about globally compared to the Premier League. This is Bayern Munich with related parties such as Allianz, Addidas and Volkswagen.

Why would City not winning the Premier league 4 out of 5 times and reaching the latter stages of the champions league not see that turn into revenue and more interested parties wanting to come on board as commercial partners?

If you apply Neville’s logic that clubs who have always dominated will have bigger commercial draw than City, where are Preston North End? Where are AC Milan? The guy is a fucking idiot and I’d be worried if I supported Salford with him in charge.

Gary Neville said yesterday our team selection was Pep making a point to the club and asking "why haven't you bought me a left back?"

Every week that man provides so many insights into just how fucking thick he really is.

Kevin Parker on sky live from the ground saying titles etc not tainted. Firstly make your mind up and secondly you should have told sky to do one. Why would any City fan want to give them any time when they are one of main agenda culprits
Because it helps to get the other side of the argument out. You can't say there's an agenda in certain quarters (which we all know there is) then criticise someone for giving our side of the story to one of those quarters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.