PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Bayern Munich have bigger revenues on sponsorship than City. This is Bayern Munich playing in the Bundasliga which is a mere back water than no one cares about globally compared to the Premier League. This is Bayern Munich with related parties such as Allianz, Addidas and Volkswagen.

Why would City not winning the Premier league 4 out of 5 times and reaching the latter stages of the champions league not see that turn into revenue and more interested parties wanting to come on board as commercial partners?

If you apply Neville’s logic that clubs who have always dominated will have bigger commercial draw than City, where are Preston North End? Where are AC Milan? The guy is a fucking idiot and I’d be worried if I supported Salford with him in charge.
I suspect Neville knows exactly what he's saying is bollocks, he's an agenda driven twat.

I had to read this shit, so everyone else does.

Don't you just hate it when Americans write about our game? I love his "fairness is a necessity in sports" quote. Fairness is also a necessity in journalism and this hit piece (or more appropriately, shit piece) gives no regard to the notion that we might actually be innocent. The low-intelligence calibre of journalist reflects on a piss-poor education system.

Gary Neville said yesterday our team selection was Pep making a point to the club and asking "why haven't you bought me a left back?"

Every week that man provides so many insights into just how fucking thick he really is.
This insight is the reason he was such a failure at Valencia and was sacked four months after he was appointed.

Don't you just hate it when Americans write about our game? I love his "fairness is a necessity in sports" quote. Fairness is also a necessity in journalism and this hit piece (or more appropriately, shit piece) gives no regard to the notion that we might actually be innocent. The low-intelligence calibre of journalist reflects on a piss-poor education system.
I actually laughed out loud at this line: "Manchester City was banned from European football for two seasons as a result of UEFA’s charges, but never faced any real consequences: It won an appeal in the summer of 2020".

City the most vaunted club. Probably looks at xG to claim a team were better even though they lost 4 to 1, like the most clueless people tend to.

I just love being lectured by yanks on the morals of life and all that. Then again they never did/do get irony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.