PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Wow very welcome. It goes some way to rectify his previous inflamed responses while at Arsenal. Also, happy to hear that Wenger holds Khaldoon in such high esteem.

Maybe the mood is starting to change towards City from people who are not in direct competition. Nice change from the constant abuse.
Could be interested in being the IR.

Major assumption that we haven’t cooperated, the. Club was at pains to point out the lengths they’d gone to to cooperate.
If we were found to be uncooperative in the UEFA case, I don’t see how we wouldn’t be here too. I doubt our strategy has changed too much in that regard. I don’t even see it as much of an assumption, it seems almost certain.

Why would we cooperate with two organisations that are rotten to the core. Maybe that's where we should be taking this. I seriously hope we're digging some dirt and ready to sling some muck their way
I think that's the story around independent regulation.

If we were found to be uncooperative in the UEFA case, I don’t see how we wouldn’t be here too. I doubt our strategy has changed too much in that regard. I don’t even see it as much of an assumption, it seems almost certain.

If City have indeed fail to supply everything the thePL requests and they ( unlike UEFA) can produce evidence that despite repeated requests to provide such requests haven’t been met in full then I think it’s inevitable that the tribunal will make damaging assumptions as to what those documents reveal .
Even if they don’t!
Then at the inevitable appeal” that forum ( unlike CAS where UEFAs assumptions were dismissed because in effect UEFA gave up trying to get the info) I would imagine the PL s attempts to gain full disclosure added to the High Courts ruling and the hint given by CAS in this regard that failure to fully disclose any defence re non cooperation won’t go well

Arsene has been talking up the allegations constantly until now. Any comment like this one is welcomed, but why the change of heart, and if he knows Khaldoon so well as he says why has it taken til now to make this u-turn?

He probably wants a free all inclusive break at the Emirates Palace Hotel out of Khaldoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.