PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If you know anything about Tebas or La Liga you'd know that "going after Barcelona" is his favourite past time.
Based on quotes you are correct. However, he makes a lot of noise. La liga is already suffering with the loss of Messi & Ronaldo. He may dislike Barca but he will still not want to damage the brand. Bribing officials is a can of worms no one wants to open.

Does anyone have any information on the news blackout from this? I mean are any of our haters reporters referencing that or does anyone know anything?

It will be interesting to see if and when some leaks start to come out

Up now other than the stuff they have to put in the public domain very little save the HC ruling has been put out there.

The PL have handed the paperwork over to their commission and from what little we know about this particular one I would expect the chair to be working full time on it at the moment and once others are appointed and issues like discovery are in train the odd snippet might get out but the arguments re bias and jurisdiction have for the moment been dealt with so I personally don’t think it’s going to be close to the 4 years some suggest it will take to get a ruling. That I think will be in 12 months however the appeal and any other steps that follow could easily take another 12-18 months

Based on quotes you are correct. However, he makes a lot of noise. La liga is already suffering with the loss of Messi & Ronaldo. He may dislike Barca but he will still not want to damage the brand. Bribing officials is a can of worms no one wants to open.

The only reason Messi isn't there because Tebas enforced restrictions on Barcelona and didn't let them use loopholes. Barca and Messi wanted to pay him a tiny fraction of his old salary, but Tebas enforced a rule about maximum pay cuts that no one even knew existed before and hadn't been enforced in other cases.

Laporta, Barcelona and Real Madrid are ruining his plan of bringing in CVC to invest in La Liga properly and grow the league, so kneecapping them, forcing a change of board, showing up their corruption and forcing them to come in line with the other 40 clubs of La Liga 1 and 2? Ideal scenario for Tebas.

Just chatting to a fairly anti-City Rag in work and he just asked about/mentioned the lack of coverage of all this at the moment...even he is saying its a bit suss that it suddenly seems so quiet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.