PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Football.London

Screenshot-20230217-084008-2.png

We didnt fucking mob him though, Captain and alleged assaulter speaking to him as nobody knew what the fuck he was talking about awarding a penalty.

If you want to see what mobbing looks like go to the bit where he awards City a penalty you biased cunts.

Seems unthinkable that the alleged stuff would be said on mic where they know people will hear it. Even Michael Oliver isn't that stupid. I'm sure it was posted on here in good faith but let's face it, it has to be bollocks.
Yeah, like I said I'm still sceptical but the fact that the club didn't just dismiss it as out and out bollocks makes me wonder if maybe something is going on.

Yeah, like I said I'm still sceptical but the fact that the club didn't just dismiss it as out and out bollocks makes me wonder if maybe something is going on.
Any idea which journalists have picked up on this mate? I've not seen anyone reporting on it so far. If some are taking an interest, then I'm guessing they'd have asked City to comment and if we've refused to comment then maybe there is something in it.

Any idea which journalists have picked up on this mate? I've not seen anyone reporting on it so far. If some are taking an interest, then I'm guessing they'd have asked City to comment and if we've refused to comment then maybe there is something in it.
Even if they've picked up on it, are any of them still capable of doing any 'investigative' journalism?

Seems unthinkable that the alleged stuff would be said on mic where they know people will hear it. Even Michael Oliver isn't that stupid. I'm sure it was posted on here in good faith but let's face it, it has to be bollocks.
Think we all know there’s corruption in football, whether it’s in the millions regarding a transfer or a small bet on a yellow card. So it doesn’t seem that fanciful that something has been recorded (fake Sheik etc) and this incident doesn’t appear to of come from the VAR room, so the big question is who & where from, and who passed it on ? If it was true, the fact they are using code says it’s organised and this would be massive, but there’s probably a simple explanation of comms being crossed with say a tv studio

Think we all know there’s corruption in football, whether it’s in the millions regarding a transfer or a small bet on a yellow card. So it doesn’t seem that fanciful that something has been recorded (fake Sheik etc) and this incident doesn’t appear to of come from the VAR room, so the big question is who & where from, and who passed it on ? If it was true, the fact they are using code says it’s organised and this would be massive, but there’s probably a simple explanation of comms being crossed with say a tv studio
I wonder how much money was on Ederson to get a yellow card on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.