PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We fans may want to see that but I don't think the club would do it. They might be the only friend we have!
Friends don’t do what they did if it’s true. They want to keep Vinnie contacts at the club in case they want us to loan them a player. They will not be a direct rival to us at any time. City will get next to nothing out of it in my opinion

I've spilled one previously, which was the dossier he was central in putting together in 2012, that saw Walton disappear to the USA and Mason removed from our games for a while. It also saw Mike Riley come up to the Etihad to do the Q&A with Points of Blue.

Another was passing on key information that the club only partly acted on in the 2019/20 season. Had they acted fully, it's quite possible Liverpool wouldn't have won the title. They did act on other Liverpool-related information but it's something I suspect they already knew.
I always suspected Walton's repeated appointments to Everton home fixtures and resulting performances were incredibly suspect. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen such bias before or since the 2010/11 game.

I find it hard to believe however, that City would have in their possession evidence with the potential to stop Liverpool winning the league and not use it.

I've spilled one previously, which was the dossier he was central in putting together in 2012, that saw Walton disappear to the USA and Mason removed from our games for a while. It also saw Mike Riley come up to the Etihad to do the Q&A with Points of Blue.

Another was passing on key information that the club only partly acted on in the 2019/20 season. Had they acted fully, it's quite possible Liverpool wouldn't have won the title. They did act on other Liverpool-related information but it's something I suspect they already knew.
Interesting. I assume the last bit is the hacking but I can't think of what he could have discovered that might have won us the league in 19/20.

I always suspected Walton's repeated appointments to Everton home fixtures and resulting performances were incredibly suspect. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen such bias before or since the 2010/11 game.

I find it hard to believe however, that City would have in their possession evidence with the potential to stop Liverpool winning the league and not use it.
They didn't have evidence. They were told in August 2019 that there was a fix in place and that involved Liverpool winning the league. He offered his help to counter that and they didn't take him up on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.