PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So you find that people who stick up for our clubs owners etc are bizarre..
Personally I find fans that don't defend them even more bizarre
Looking forward to your next post in a few years..
Have a nice day
You are all mental. They are businessmen with a model that has delivered us countless moments of joy the past 15 years, but its a business to them. They are defending their business interests. I don't care whether they allegations stick & I think FFP is bullshit, but its totally irrelevant to the impact it will almost certainly have on the club going into the future. Even if its just a points deduction and we miss out on Europe this year, that could set us back 3 years, especially when Pep wants 5-6 new faces to refresh the squad anyway. I simply do not care about the personal reputations of the billionaire administrators who manage stuff in the office, I do care about the future of the club on the pitch and the fans who are gonna have to deal with yet another endless round of dealing with conversations about the invalidity of our achievements.

And btw, I don't post here because I'm usually arguing with Miguel Delaney on Twitter.

If we have to replay games can we replay the derby where we were 2 up to win the league at the swamp but then lost 3-2?

Still angry about that.
Definitely at the Etihad, not the swamp. Sterling missed about 4 one on ones to put us 3 up and we got done second half. Won it a week later when WBA went to the swamp and won 0-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.