PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The one thing that keeps niggling at me is that we won CAS 2-1 and not 3-0.

It makes me think that there is a chance the PL appeal panel could see it the same way the losing CAS guy did…whatever the hell that was.
We'll be fine as long as it doesn't go to penalties...

It makes me think that there is a chance the PL appeal panel could see it the same way the losing CAS guy did…whatever the hell that was.

In the face of the evidence it’s hard to see how any lawyer with any integrity could vote against…. But he / she was nominated by UEFA so probably a paid up member of the brown envelope brigade.

it was always going to be a 2 1 decsision when uefa and city nominated a panel memeber

it was always going to be a 2 1 decsision when uefa and city nominated a panel memeber
As I said earlier I don’t go along with CAS being biased either way.

If we believe CAS are biased we might as well throw in the towel with a PL nominated panel.

If we take the blue specs off one guy thought we had done something wrong. The fact that two didn’t makes me think we have a strong case not a water tight case.

Repeating this post. If you have time watch it. And well done Cheesy Cheeseman for getting this on a podcast.

Thanks for that, interesting.

IRef clearly an attempt to be able to veto spending by individual clubs based on some ‘notion’ of whether that spending destabilises league competitiveness……..sounds like the kind of weasel words that always seem to be specifically aimed at city. Explains what’s happening at Chelsea I suppose…..

As I said earlier I don’t go along with CAS being biased either way.

If we believe CAS are biased we might as well throw in the towel with a PL nominated panel.

If we take the blue specs off one guy thought we had done something wrong. The fact that two didn’t makes me think we have a strong case not a water tight case.
I think the UEFA nominee was almost obliged to champion their case - given each party could nominate one of the panel members of their choice. I’m fairly sure I’ve read unanimous decisions don’t really happen at CAS. The PL panel is different in that the members are selected by the chairman (Rosen ?) who is an eminent Kings Counsel and will behave with absolute integrity.

They took 3 of our scouting staff and they used the log in details of someone that still worked for us, no "hacking" as such took place. Just unauthorised access (and I'm still not accepting that they're one and the same :) ) over an 8 month period.
Still nothing to do with those who remain on our payroll

They’re dippers now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.