PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We have everything to gain in my humble and when we are cleared of these charges I sincerely hope the club change their attitude to certain journalist/media pundits.

Go on the offensive, especially when one of the great managers is accused publicly of fraud, WTF was that wanker thinking and why did the club not take it further, especially with his employer.
City have evidently decided not to give the question the oxygen to breathe, but I'd have made a huge issue over it & linked it to the UEFA & ongoing PL investigations into the club.

Once this is highlighted to all onlookers, it would call into question any current & future accusations of fraud by City.

I don't think that holds.

A linesman aligned to one of the two clubs vs a ref aligned to neither.
What Dean did only very rarely was ref Liverpool or Everton against someone else.

Dean actually refereed both Merseyside derbies in 2019/20. Although he was brought off the 2006 Cup Final between Liverpool and West Ham.

I think you can dig yourself into a hole if you start looking too deeply in to it. Dean is a confirmed Tranmere fan, so wouldn’t have done any of their games. Same way as Oliver is a self declared Newcastle fan and hasn’t ever done one of their games.

But there’s a lot of clubs in this country in close proximity to each other, so you can only take it so far. Imagine if a referee declared a self interest in a London club and they said he couldn’t referee a game involving any other London club?

We have everything to gain in my humble and when we are cleared of these charges I sincerely hope the club change their attitude to certain journalist/media pundits.

Go on the offensive, especially when one of the great managers is accused publicly of fraud, WTF was that wanker thinking and why did the club not take it further, especially with his employer.

And a few years later the **** was stood in the middle of our pitch accusing us live on tv.

I’d love to know what our top brass thought of that.

Bobby Manc loves the fans and the club. Not sure about the owner and the board after what they did to him on FA Cup final day.

That will always rankle with me and every City fan.
Just reading Nedum Onuoha’s autobiography. He’s not a fan of our Bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.