PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I heard similar. But what she actually did was accuse of cheating.
Me too, I remember the brain dead moron was scheduled for an interview at The Etihad later that day and the club pulled it after banning her.
I think Sly had to reschedule their programmes as they were going to broadcast the recording later but couldn't.
Serves her right, the only other one I am aware of being banned is Dan Roan (IAC) after he tried to get Patrick Vieira to talk about the rags receiving favourable refereeing decisions during an interview which was supposed to be about the club's community work. Roan apologised a few years later and is now allowed in.
I'm surprised more of the cockroaches haven't been banned considering the libellous bile that they write.

So this is a Rob Harris, chief cock at sky sports news, asking pep.about mancini.

And then we have mancini saying this.

Hmm. Something just looks a bit wrong, almost like someone is talking out their arse.

i know you lurk on here nostrils harris.
What a prick, found out yet again.

Lies.
Lies.
Lies.

That was put to him the day we won the treble as well , just shows you how much our success cuts deep

I honestly can not wait for this to be over one way or the other. It’s lingered over the club like a bad smell since November 2018 & is so draining, I struggle to think about City these days without thinking of the potential negative consequences of this hanging over us.

I long for the days when City was a my life’s passion without having to be an FFP, geopolitical knowing expert.

Don't you think there's a connection though? An organisation that runs the English top-flight, the most watched sporting competition on the planet, is bringing spurious charges against us, at the behest of US owners (if the whispers are to be believed).

Why? Because we've committed the cardinal sin of being a successful outsider who is ruining their plans to invest as little as possible in their clubs for as much reward as possible. Does it not occur to you that the said organisation might use other stratagems to achieve those owners' objectives?

We've seen it with our own eyes, almost week in, week out. The Adebayor incident. Aguero's retrospective red card, when the PL bullied and cajoled one of its refs into, basically, lying. It's all part of a whole.
Can you send me your crack-pipe once you’ve finished with it. Ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.