PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

this will never go away, will it,
the Damage has been done already by the Media the Rags scum and we are guilty end of the story,

I don't see how we can ever recover from this, even if we are found innocent, the money would have bought the verdict and we are bent fullstop

Imo it will not end, even if cleared of all the charges, because selling City in a positive light isn't in the interest of the media who rely upon the revenue from their arselicking support of the rags/dippers.

Whilst the more perceptive supporters from other clubs will no doubt recognise and understand what the agenda is with the media, the lemmings and ignorant and bitter disciples of the redshirt clubs, will never accept the truth, and the mantra of cheats, sports washing club, will always be to the fore.

As supporters I think we will need to develop a very thick skin, ignore the taunts and barbs, and hopefully enjoy a continuation of the success which so hurts the bitter fuckers and ruins their hopes of future success.

I honestly can not wait for this to be over one way or the other. It’s lingered over the club like a bad smell since November 2018 & is so draining, I struggle to think about City these days without thinking of the potential negative consequences of this hanging over us.

I long for the days when City was a my life’s passion without having to be an FFP, geopolitical knowing expert.

I’d try and just ignore the outside noise and enjoy the ride mate, if I was you. The speculation, accusations and thinly veiled attacks aren’t going away, whatever the outcome of this latest investigation.

I have no idea how she was ever considered for a senior reporters job never mind given the gig
Wasn't she getting banged by one of the most high profile players from their favourite bindipping club.... might have a tiny bit to do with it... after all its unfeasible to think she landed the job on journalistic ability alone

Imo it will not end, even if cleared of all the charges, because selling City in a positive light isn't in the interest of the media who rely upon the revenue from their arselicking support of the rags/dippers.

Whilst the more perceptive supporters from other clubs will no doubt recognise and understand what the agenda is with the media, the lemmings and ignorant and bitter disciples of the redshirt clubs, will never accept the truth, and the mantra of cheats, sports washing club, will always be to the fore.

As supporters I think we will need to develop a very thick skin, ignore the taunts and barbs, and hopefully enjoy a continuation of the success which so hurts the bitter fuckers and ruins their hopes of future success.
I generally agree - but I think that it will lessen when the redscouse fuckers follow the path of Notts Forest etc and become less of a challenger for the league - which I genuinely feel is their future over the next 10 years (maybe not relegated) but bobbing about in the lower half of the table - winning fuck all.

The red scum bastards from Trafford will not go away - but if they get bought out my Qatar - then that noise will go away.

Without the media noise coming from the sycophants of those 2 clubs Arsenal will just fade away

The 'American Ownership model' just needs to be resisted for a few more years and they will jump ship (I hope)

Wasn't she getting banged by one of the most high profile players from their favourite bindipping club.... might have a tiny bit to do with it... after all its unfeasible to think she landed the job on journalistic ability alone
Still is - according to rumour - hope she fucks off to Germany

So this is a Rob Harris, chief cock at sky sports news, asking pep.about mancini.

And then we have mancini saying this.

Hmm. Something just looks a bit wrong, almost like someone is talking out their arse.

i know you lurk on here nostrils harris.
What a prick, found out yet again.

Lies.
Lies.
Lies.

When was Pep asked that question? It’s not recent is it?

this will never go away, will it,
the Damage has been done already by the Media the Rags scum and we are guilty end of the story,

I don't see how we can ever recover from this, even if we are found innocent, the money would have bought the verdict and we are bent fullstop
Of course we'll recover if we're cleared. Fuck what our haters say - their bitterness and jealousy is nothing new

I understand the media is infested with rags and dippers, but I will never understand, from a business point of view, how they promote the agenda against us... they've put all their money on the gruesome red twosome instead of playing the long game!
We know what their fans are like... they have very little self esteem and love having their egos stroked, to make them feel relevant when they're not... and they put us down at every opportunity to pacify the nobheads...
However, I always feel that if they had 'played the long game' with City – promoted us in a very positive light, it would have been win-win for company's like Sky... instead of fearing losing their fans they would have recruited more blues... they could have added another huge amount of fans to financially exploit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.