PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The Damage is killing us on the global market with the Tag of cheaters, Yes our club's own media team does a great job on that part, But our success both on and off the field should sell itself, but the truth is, its the money and cheaters that get brought up first,
100% not true bud, lose no sleep over that. How do you think we have so much commercial income? They're not all related to the Sheikh ;)

Without a doubt outside of Europe no one cares about the charges and our profile has never been better, but, I still maintain our reputation and status has suffered badly in the UK and in a lot of Europe.

During the 20 years of success (spit) for the rags they were always tagged with being favoured by the refs and the league. It never did their profile any harm.

There will always be rival fans who will find anything to diminish the success of other teams.

Some on here said Leicester were doping cheats etc.

My brief excursions onto Twitter always amaze me at the sheer amount of total loons and arseholes that haunt the place - excluding some of bluemoons finest of course ;)
There's a Blue on twitter called Wozzer something or other and he posted his blocked list the other day, it was over 5,000 (from memory). That was when I decided to get rid as I just couldn't see the point of a platform where you've got to block that many.

Without a doubt outside of Europe no one cares about the charges and our profile has never been better, but, I still maintain our reputation and status has suffered badly in the UK and in a lot of Europe.

I'm not even so sure about that. When fans of other clubs start celebrating goals by Liverpool and United when they are challenging us for the title, then I will accept we have a problem.

We shouldn't confuse the amount of noise with the size of the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.