PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

During the 20 years of success (spit) for the rags they were always tagged with being favoured by the refs and the league. It never did their profile any harm.

There will always be rival fans who will find anything to diminish the success of other teams.

Some on here said Leicester were doping cheats etc.
Sadly the rags never had an issue with profile and never will.

The slur on Leicester winning the title was from bitter conspiracy fantasists and very different from the abuse and hostility directed at our club.

The thing is the last time with the Uefa court case we were cleared of any wrongdoings But fined for not releasing our books on time to them or something like that, Even something along the lines of time-barred So everybody still fought we were guilty and it stuck, and the media still ran a witch hunt with both and not Manchester city cleared of any wrongdoings,

Now with the Premier League case being led by the media, It will be impossible to clear our name once and for all,

The Damage is killing us on the global market with the Tag of cheaters, Yes our club's own media team does a great job on that part, But our success both on and off the field should sell itself, but the truth is, its the money and cheaters that get brought up first,
Thought we had the best commercial revenue in Europe? Most highly valued club according to financial experts? So can’t be damaging us

More likely damaging the PL brand

Sadly the rags never had an issue with profile and never will.

The slur on Leicester winning the title was from bitter conspiracy fantasists and very different from the abuse and hostility directed at our club.
I remember a fair few from this very forum who became conspiracy fantasists during and after Leicesters shock PL Title, Keeper.

I'm actually not sure this is true any more. Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea, PSG, they all been involved in various "scandals" or financial situations and is doesn't seem to harm their profiles.

People need to remember that a bitchy tweet from a 16 year old armchair Man United fan does not represent the court of public opinion. We are growing like mad on the international markets, not least because of Haaland, and that will increase when we win the champions league. For kids it's goals and glory that count.
This is the truth and if any of us haven't already, then they need to grow a thick skin, anybody with half a brain can clearly see that City are the best run club bar non. If it's upsetting any of our rivals it's because they are jealous, nothing more.

I remember a fair few from this very forum who became conspiracy fantasists during and after Leicesters shock PL Title, Keeper.
I do and it was very sad.

They were superb and well deserved winners.

People these days simply cannot accept home truths and always have to find some sort of conspiracy, very weird times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.