PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

IT'S ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE

We had the PL charges followed by a few days of the MSM frothing at the mouth while playing "Let's punish City". That came to an abrupt end. Presumably the club and the PL requested the MSM actually show some restraint after 4 or 5 days of sticking the boot in.

But since then the club have announced a £100M+ stadium development. The same MSM keep reporting we are closing in on a deal for Jude Bellingham. Alvarez has just signed a contract extension. My Evertonian mate, who is very very well connected, tells me the club execs are urging fans not to worry because they are so confident the charges will be resolved in the club's favour.

But the charges have entered deep into my sub-conscious.

I now have a recurring nightmare. We are playing Alty in the Vanarama National League North
and Anthony Taylor is appointed as the referee. After ten mins he sends off our keeper
(the grandson of Eric Nixon) and we go on to loose 5 nil. A that point I wake up screaming
"What the fcuk is going on !!!"

Has anyone got the slightest scooby ? what is going on...

IT'S ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE

We had the PL charges followed by a few days of the MSM frothing at the mouth while playing "Let's punish City". That came to an abrupt end. Presumably the club and the PL requested the MSM actually show some restraint after 4 or 5 days of sticking the boot in.

But since then the club have announced a £100M+ stadium development. The same MSM keep reporting we are closing in on a deal for Jude Bellingham. Alvarez has just signed a contract extension. My Evertonian mate, who is very very well connected, tells me the club execs are urging fans not to worry because they are so confident the charges will be resolved in the club's favour.

But the charges have entered deep into my sub-conscious.

I now have a recurring nightmare. We are playing Alty in the Vanarama National League North
and Anthony Taylor is appointed as the referee. After ten mins he sends off our keeper
(the grandson of Eric Nixon) and we go on to loose 5 nil. A that point I wake up screaming
"What the fcuk is going on !!!"

Has anyone got the slightest scooby ? what is going on...
As I wrote previously in this thread, the lesser spotted Soriano toured the lounges the week after this came out and was telling everyone the whole thing is ‘complete bullshit’ and they aren’t in the slightest bit worried

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.