PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As I wrote previously in this thread, the lesser spotted Soriano toured the lounges the week after this came out and was telling everyone the whole thing is ‘complete bullshit’ and they aren’t in the slightest bit worried
A Lesser spotted Soriano - rare indeed :)

As I wrote previously in this thread, the lesser spotted Soriano toured the lounges the week after this came out and was telling everyone the whole thing is ‘complete bullshit’ and they aren’t in the slightest bit worried
A City employee was at a local supporters club event recently, and he told the gathered audience that four of the five major charges have already been dismissed (or disproved), and the club is confident that the fifth will go the same way.

A City employee was at a local supporters club event recently, and he told the gathered audience that four of the five major charges have already been dismissed (or disproved), and the club is confident that the fifth will go the same way.
I hope this is the case, it does seem strange just how quiet this has gone recently.

Yep apparently there are only actually a handful of substantive charges but they are multiplied over various seasons to give the redshirt media their desired “”105 CHARGES!!!” headline

Chappie?

Reactions: PPT
That is the noise coming from people connected to the club here, with the 5th being the non-cooperation. My understanding is that is from within the club itself as opposed to put in front of anyone else, mind, which has consistently been the formal and informal belief from the club regardless.

That is the noise coming from people connected to the club here, with the 5th being the non-cooperation. My understanding is that is from within the club itself as opposed to put in front of anyone else, mind, which has consistently been the formal and informal belief from the club regardless.
And they will do us for the technical breach of non-co-operation, so that just like the CAS case, it gives our detractors the chance to call us GUILTY despite the substantive allegations being rubbished
As someone said at the time of the CAS verdict, it’s the equivalent of being fined for resisting arrest by a bent copper who was trying to fit you up for a murder you didn’t commit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.