PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It really has not, weird things happen is all sports including shock winners and losers for that matter.

Who would have believed Wigan would beat us in the cup final, they did, no conspiracy, no shenanigan's, just the fact only one team turned up.
Your belief in the honesty and integrity of football would be quite touching if it wasn't so completely and utterly naive, and in the face of significant evidence to the contrary.

Obviously not. The whole Paris thing was a fake, with both Diana and Dodi given new identities and in fact are still living a life of bliss together with their 5 children on the Caribbean island of Dominica.
With Robert Maxwell living on one side of them and Lord Lucan on the other who rides around on Shergar.

I know for a fact that the above is true as the guy behind the counter at our local chippy told me. He was very shook up about it all.

Yep ..and throw in the sadly ever rising tide of mental health issues and you have a highly volatile cocktail of societal instability ready to be unleashed...
I am definitely feeling that 1981 vibe. Huge drugs problems, football hooliganism, toxic politics, feeble (and crooked) police. If we get a hot summer it could get very lively. I quit the country last time but I fear I am too old to escape this time.

Your belief in the honesty and integrity of football would be quite touching if it wasn't so completely and utterly naive, and in the face of significant evidence to the contrary.
I never said football was honest, it never has been and never will be, I simply don't believe in the conspiracy's that are peddled out on here.

And what evidence are you describing.

The thing about conspiracy theories, is that some of them are right, at least in part, the problem is the people that are most inclined to believe them are usually incapable of applying facts and logic to the theory, especially if it’s a juicy one.

They let their hearts rule their heads too readily, because they so want it to be true, principally for reasons of self-vindication.

Too many people would need to be in on this to make it remotely plausible.

The PEDs thing, maybe I guess, but the notion that there was a widespread conspiracy to make Leicester win the league that year from before a ball was kicked descends into the realms of the absurd.

What if some conspiracy theories are implanted by lunatics to make the plausable ones also seem crazy? How is it that the British media all sing from the same hymn sheet on absolutely everything. Be it sport, be it politics, everything is the same. Do you not find that odd? Shouldn’t one media outlet have a different opinion on some things? Especially when it comes to the big things, they all sing the exact same song….

I know people who work in the media, and they tell some dark stories about what they can and can’t say. For some people, that’s far too scary to imagine and I wouldn’t mind if people would rather live in a bubble.

The image of a conspiracy theorist is one of crazy tin foil hat, but I believe most of people you would call a conspiracy theorist are actually the ones trying to apply logic and scepticism, to things the media and government tell them.

You have nutters like Alex Jones and David Ike talking utter nonsense, and it does a great job of throwing peoples minds in another direction. But logical people are the ones who will look at every incident separately and if there’s more than one coincidence, it usually means there’s foul play involved, that’s how the top investigators in the police work anyway.

With the Leicester thing, you’ve got like 10 facts which don’t make sense in football, and it could all just be a coincidence, but like I say when you use logic, more than one coincidence should raise suspicion when thinking logically.

Last edited:
It really has not, weird things happen is all sports including shock winners and losers for that matter.

Who would have believed Wigan would beat us in the cup final, they did, no conspiracy, no shenanigan's, just the fact only one team turned up.

Yeah weird things happen, like Lance Armstrong winning multiple tour de Frances. Or an ex UFC fighter outing major sport stars who broke records, for doing multiple PEDs.

I am definitely feeling that 1981 vibe. Huge drugs problems, football hooliganism, toxic politics, feeble (and crooked) police. If we get a hot summer it could get very lively. I quit the country last time but I fear I am too old to escape this time.
Surely you're not claiming the Tories are the common denominator?

With Robert Maxwell living on one side of them and Lord Lucan on the other who rides around on Shergar.

I know for a fact that the above is true as the guy behind the counter at our local chippy told me. He was very shook up about it all.
Very shook up.
He must be Elvis

Yeah weird things happen, like Lance Armstrong winning multiple tour de Frances. Or an ex UFC fighter outing major sport stars who broke records, for doing multiple PEDs.
I don't believe for one moment a vast majority of top sports stars take some form of enhancement drugs, including our own I might add.

But that's not a conspiracy, just cheating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.