PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The things is, I don't see anything in that article that says Newcastle's owners are under investigation over the takeover despite what the headline claims. The stuff going on over in the States is interesting for sure and opens up a can of worms but it's only come to light recently and I'm guessing that at this stage the PL haven't opened up an investigation.
Masters was asked about this a couple of days ago & refused to confirm or deny an investigation.

His non-committed comment leads me to believe there is an investigation, but as he said, if there were we'll only learn about it once an independent panel had adjudicated on the matter.

Where City were concerned, they spilled the fuckin lot as soon as the investigation started! :-/

Masters was asked about this a couple of days ago & refused to confirm or deny an investigation.

His non-committed comment leads me to believe there is an investigation, but as he said, if there were we'll only learn about it once an independent panel had adjudicated on the matter.

Where City were concerned, they spilled the fuckin lot as soon as the investigation started! :-/
clear n obvious

Didn't he say they announce alleged breaches when investigations are over, and the decision after the independent panel?

I thought it was UEFA that "spilled the lot." The details of the PL probe have been pretty much kept under wraps, not least because both parties wanted to keep them confidential. Masters did confirm a probe was under way but I can't remember much else.
A positive way of looking at this is that there is nothing for the PL "to spill" because they have got little or no evidence. It has been speculated that the PL would not be so stupid as to lay 100 plus charges against City with "no evidence." But watching Masters' performace yesterday suggests he may be more stupid than anyone has realised. It has been suggested that he was appointed as a "puppet" for LFC and MUFC...and yesterday he behaved like one. I know who I would back in a shoot-out between Masters and Khaldoon.

Fair enough. In which case, fuck him the hypocritical prick!

Well what do we have here? Now I know Abramovich has nothing to do with Chelsea anymore but surely if there's any truth in this then it's got to be worthy of an investigation by the PL and UEFA:

Well what do we have here? Now I know Abramovich has nothing to do with Chelsea anymore but surely if there's any truth in this then it's got to be worthy of an investigation by the PL and UEFA:

Obviously the Chavs now have a yank owner so nothing to see here. Move along…

Might be worthy of an investigation but fat chance of proving anything beyond that it was a "personal loan".

Might be worthy of an investigation but fat chance of proving anything beyond that it was a "personal loan".
Fuck all to do with FFPR as well, the only issue would be if they played each other in the CL or EL in that time period, which I'm fairly sure they didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.