PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I wasn't aware of that. I thought he was more focused on business than politics. Not good timing but not relevant to anyone other than agenda peddlers.
Its still mainly a titular role as far as im aware he isn't a member of the executive council which holds the power

Unless we file a court case for defamation by accusing us of committing fraud.

Very much like how 1 company is suing Fox in the US for defamation by accusing them of committing fraud. They are suing for 1.6 BILLION.

I'm sure City could sue for much more than that! And since we likely have the receipts.. we could get a judgment that would really damage the EPL and those teams who have a vendetta against City.

But its only if we have the balls to go to court!
I am sure we have the balls, but also I don't think it's our style to be seen to be so combative and confrontational.

I am also not a lawyer, but I would imagine our case were we to bring one would have to show that the PL accusations were groundless and that they had charged us unreasonably. A defence on their part, I would imagine, would be either/both (a) that they have sufficient evidence prima facie to bring the charges and (b) that doing so was in the public interest.

Any which way, can never see it happening.

If he for one moment thought he'd get the gig as 'head of superleague' and the monies that go with it he'd have said none of that.

Or maybe quite rightly (for once) thinks the super league is a shite idea
It's undoubtedly a shit idea but I'll stand by my comments on him which could encompass all who sail towards the top of UEFA.

Tbf he's not as bad as previous post holders but it's all various shades of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.