PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Why the fuck do people have to ask the same question over and over again. Why the fuck can`t you put a name with the words "big gob" and give us the fucking name of the person.
FFS.

Thanks…. I’d just assumed TalkSport or Sky had employed someone called BigGob…. It wouldn’t seem out of place….

Do you see a reserve change? Or do you see the dollar just rallying on as usual and for how long?

India is a BRICS economy and in bed with the Russians just as much as China.

China maybe putting out a financial "helping hand" to Russia for their own long term financial gain, knowing it will help them gain that world reserve currency they seem to desire.

Be interesting to see what the next crash does for the United States. With ever increasing debt getting to the point of no control and debt ceilings constantly being raised, banks failing, talk of recessions in the EU and US, the inflation issue, it could get a lot worse in the west in the years to come.

Saudi seem to want to play intermediary between the west and Russia which could end up being a dangerous game played...eventually I just think they will have to pick a side.

I think the Dollar will be king for as long as we haven't been wiped off the face of the map.

Perhaps the only red button one day will be a financial reset one, where all the countries and banks are told to start from zero and that includes us debtors.

Be nice, wouldn't it!!

I think the Dollar will be king for as long as we haven't been wiped off the face of the map.

Perhaps the only red button one day will be a financial reset one, where all the countries and banks are told to start from zero and that includes us debtors.

Be nice, wouldn't it!!

Just like football, they won’t agree to it being fair & equal.

The PL are in effect the stooges of the red history clubs and they have been bullied into this. If you can't beat City on the pitch then send them to a tribunal to try to fuck them up. As Soriano said 'Its bullshit!'

Guys, am I being stupid here or is anyone else feeling similar?

Was at the game last night and obviously enjoyed it but there was a voice in the back of my mind saying that it’s these potential achievements that they’ll be desperate to dump all over.

That if we were to win the treble, they’ll try to do us over enough so that it has a big black mark next to it.

I guess in feeling like this I’m falling for the trap and I’m sure players like Bellingham would have been fully briefed before making a decision to come here etc.

Was at the game last night and obviously enjoyed it but there was a voice in the back of my mind saying that it’s these potential achievements that they’ll be desperate to dump all over.

That if we were to win the treble, they’ll try to do us over enough so that it has a big black mark next to it.

I guess in feeling like this I’m falling for the trap and I’m sure players like Bellingham would have been fully briefed before making a decision to come here etc.
Stupid is one word for it, I can think of many others if you're looking for help?

00cba31b-9199-4ec4-a6d3-39c59f31c3bb_text.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.