PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Saw a major leak in the AP news today about intelligence agencies saying UAE is openly helping Russia behind the scenes, get around sanctions and attracting Russian money for projects and real estate investments by Russian billionaires..

This is obviously not going to go well in the west, and you can be sure there will be a response!

The leaks seem pretty credible and this is quite an interesting read about the leaker as well:

I wonder what the chances of the whole PL charges mess just magically disappearing are if UAE decided to join the UK/ US/ European alliance just like Qatar did.

Also wonder if Sheikh Mansour recently getting a promotion to Vice President of the UAE is related to this matter.. in effect kicking the people responsible for the pro-Russia policy out of office. (So maybe there's already been a response and a recalibration by the UAE!)

Saw a major leak in the AP news today about intelligence agencies saying UAE is openly helping Russia behind the scenes, get around sanctions and attracting Russian money for projects and real estate investments by Russian billionaires..

This is obviously not going to go well in the west, and you can be sure there will be a response!

The leaks seem pretty credible and this is quite an interesting read about the leaker as well:

I wonder what the chances of the whole PL charges mess just magically disappearing are if UAE decided to join the UK/ US/ European alliance just like Qatar did.

Also wonder if Sheikh Mansour recently getting a promotion to Vice President of the UAE is related to this matter.. in effect kicking the people responsible for the pro-Russia policy out of office. (So maybe there's already been a response and a recalibration by the UAE!)
A bit down the rabbit hole there mate! Most of the world aside from Europe and the US are pretty much business as usual with Russia.

The way everyone is wanking into a sock tonight about this team, this amazing group of players, makes the notion of the PL doing its best ever team over to be somewhat fanciful.

Bad for the brand…
Certainly they are left with egg on their face with the media selling their goods applauding our success.
Seemingly they are very quiet now with perhaps 4 years of pretending it never happened in front of them.

Their brand suffers, City go more global and leaves PL with only reflective glory.

Guys, am I being stupid here or is anyone else feeling similar?

Was at the game last night and obviously enjoyed it but there was a voice in the back of my mind saying that it’s these potential achievements that they’ll be desperate to dump all over.

That if we were to win the treble, they’ll try to do us over enough so that it has a big black mark next to it.

I guess in feeling like this I’m falling for the trap and I’m sure players like Bellingham would have been fully briefed before making a decision to come here etc.

Yes. You’re being stupid

Guys, am I being stupid here or is anyone else feeling similar?

Was at the game last night and obviously enjoyed it but there was a voice in the back of my mind saying that it’s these potential achievements that they’ll be desperate to dump all over.

That if we were to win the treble, they’ll try to do us over enough so that it has a big black mark next to it.

I guess in feeling like this I’m falling for the trap and I’m sure players like Bellingham would have been fully briefed before making a decision to come here etc.
Not being funny mate, but you should probably try and enjoy the ride a bit more. Because it won’t last forever, irrespective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.