PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

View attachment 75645View attachment 75646

Fuck me! Has someone dropped Jordan on his head? And what's wrong with our ownership model? Why say City should be lauded, but question our owner? \0/

Jordan can fuck off, the knob cheese!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-celebrate-cherish-value-Manchester-City.html

He will get more clicks with an article like that than having a go of city could be a turning point if clicks and interactions are sky high!

Always said if we got positive articles it would give as many if not more clicks that slagging us off..

Back on topic, the 100+ charges have morphed into 5 major charges. I am convinced these are the 5 Issues under investigation..

1 Ethihad Airways sponsorship
2 Etisalat sponsorship
3 Aabar sponsorship
4 Image rights contracts
5 Mancini contract.

Some of these were resolved at CAS, eg Ethihad Airways, others were time barred, Image rights and Mancic contract.

Does it really take 2 years to resolve these ? given we have irrefutable evidence that we stayed within the prevailing rules at all times.

Back on topic, the 100+ charges have morphed into 5 major charges. I am convinced these are the 5 Issues under investigation..

2 Etisalat sponsorship
3 Aabar sponsorship
4 Image rights contracts
5 Mancini contract.

Some of these were resolved at CAS, eg Ethihad Airways, others were time barred, Image rights and Mancic contract.

Does it really take 2 years to resolve these ? given we have irrefutable evidence that we stayed within the prevailing rules at all times.
As far as I remember the ffp was introduced by UEFA and some time after the PL followed with its own rules. So PL rules started later but they have no time bar issue.

Will be interesting to see how it all shakes down.

As much as Harris' obsession with the club is getting more and more delusional, don't join him by pretending that non-cooperation charges are "not answering the phone".

Alright we may have ignored emails as well. I do wonder what the next goal post shift will be on this ? When CAS made it clear they saw no evidence that owner funds were disguised as sponsorship, suddenly they shift their focus to the time barred material. If all these charges get thrown out they will have to get creative yet again.

2 Etisalat sponsorship
3 Aabar sponsorship
4 Image rights contracts
5 Mancini contract.

The investigation started in December 2018. I rather doubt the alleged 5 groups are as you have them either given non-cooperation is going to be one of them. There was something about 3rd party ownership and/or tapping up of youth players but they may have already been resolved with the PL/FA/UEFA/FIFA (I have no idea now :( ).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.