PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Don't believe so, and I've never seen any suggestion of a Timetable or a plan, never seen a description of the process, eg is it all writen submissions ? (in which case Lord Panick will not be needed). Given the number of charges and the seriousness its pathetic that none of this has been clarified.
100% this

The whole process is a joke, this is a very serious matter yet there seems no public procedure which seems wrong and utterly bizarre from both sides.

Don't believe so, and I've never seen any suggestion of a Timetable or a plan, never seen a description of the process, eg is it all writen submissions ? (in which case Lord Panick will not be needed). Given the number of charges and the seriousness its pathetic that none of this has been clarified.
I think they’re getting cold feet about it to be quite honest

100% this

The whole process is a joke, this is a very serious matter yet there seems no public procedure which seems wrong and utterly bizarre from both sides.
It must involve the disclosure of confidential and sensitive commercial information which should not be in the public domain and, more importantly in the context of non co-operation, which should, especially, not be available to commercial rivals.

It must involve the disclosure of confidential and sensitive commercial information which should not be in the public domain and, more importantly in the context of non co-operation, which should, especially, not be available to commercial rivals.
I can understand the confidentiality issues but even the process is not clear, has anything in terms of the process and timeline been announced?

Has the Arsenal fan who chairs the panel picked the other panel members yet?

Yeah....

0_IMG_6085-copyJPG.jpg

0_Screen-Shot-2018-10-21-at-210834.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-07-15-at-07.30.08.jpg

oar2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.